FORTY-FIVE

December 7th was my birthday if anyone cares.

-Sequel title reveal-
What's Really Hollywood

Omniscient

Chris and Trinity never really spoken about the dispute the two had a week ago. After Jasmine's funeral, the two were lucky enough to be in each other's lives. Well, that's how Trinity sees it. Jasmine's death seemed to humble everyone, mostly Trinity.

Trinity didn't see the point of avoiding Chris and not talking to him just because of a tiny, petty argument. People get killed in this neighborhood every week, and she'll never forgive herself if she and Chris ended on a bad note and something happened to one of them.

She hasn't yet gotten completely over Jasmine's death, but she's been getting out more and spending time with the people she loves. She's slowly becoming her regular self again.

"Chris." She giggled dragging his name out, "move your hand."

The two of them spent the whole day in Chris' room doing what couples do. They both were very happy being in each others presence. They were inseparable.

"Come on baby, my mom and sister won't be back until later." He mumbled in her neck, giving her a hickey in the process. "I haven't been in your guts in mad long."

Trinity laughed loudly shaking her head "How are we going to have sex in your condition?"

He sneakily trailed his hands down to her crotch, rubbing her through the thin fabric tights. "Get on top."

She moaned, biting her lips. "You want me to ride you?"

Chris nodded with a huge grin on his face. "Now would be the perfect time for you to hear some shit I've been recording. Hold on."

Chris grabbed his phone from off of the nightstand going to his music. He turned his Bluetooth on and connected to his speaker that sat on his computer desk.

[FAME is the best Chris Brown album of all time don't argue with me]

They both laid on the bed in a peaceful silence, listening to the music from Chris' Bluetooth speaker.

"Chris, did you really write music based on our sex life? This sounds like the first time we had sex." Trinity chuckled staring up at the ceiling. "You sound amazing though, I love your voice."

"Thank you. You're my muse, sexy." He mumbled kissing her on the lips. "Plus, I did have you beg for it the first time." He added smirking, smacking her thighs.

He wrapped his hand around her neck, slightly squeezing it, knowing it would drive her wild and began kissing and biting her neck.

Trinity instantly kissed back, pulling his face into hers. "Well, this time you're going to be the one begging." It was her time to smirk as she got on top and straddled him.

Chris hands cupped her butt instantly "Oh yeah?"

"Mhm." She responded leaning down and kissing his neck.