THIRTY-THREE pt1

Sorry for the W-E-I-G-H-T, bitch I know it's W-A-I-T, aight b?
Shoutout to you if you know that song 💪🏽

This is going to be a lengthy chapter, yall deserve it though

COMMENT & VOTE

RECAP

I looked ahead watching the group of, I don't know, ten people in front of me walking in a pack. There were a few people I didn't know but I wasn't completely alone. Michael and Chris are walking behind China and me at the very back of the group, and Kae and Jasmine are in front of us talking about the fight for the umpteenth time. Fortunate for me, Dominic and his little rat, Tyra, are already at the get-together. So is Chris' little fling, who China barely even knew about. She told me everything she knew after I told her about the encounter in Forever21 yesterday.

Speaking of Chris, he hasn't said a word to me since China and the group picked Jasmine and I up from our house to walk to the bus stop. His eyes told me he wanted to do the total opposite, though.

He and Michael stood side by side the whole short walk to the bus stop talking in hushed tones. They kept their distance and I appreciate that.

Maybe coming out tonight wasn't a good idea, two boys, their lab rats, and I together in one room? That just doesn't sound right and I'm not up for the drama that may come with it. I'm a little overwhelmed.

Trinity

The bus ride was short and in less than twenty minutes, the group of us were waiting for the train to take us to Times Square. We couldn't get off at the 42nd street stop (the stop that'll take us right there) because the entrances and exits were going to be closed off. Therefore we had to get off at another stop that's close to Times Square but we'd have to walk more than usual.

"Why can't we just take an Uber or some shit to the get-together?" Kae cried out stomping her feet

"You got Uber money?" Michael shot back sucking his teeth

A smirk grew on Chris' face but I quickly reverted my eyes to the train tracks.

"You're so fucking cheap." Kae said folding her arms giving Michael a tight screw face "We all know the train gonna be hella packed, might as well just take one."

"We're at the second stop, it won't be that packed," China reassured but I can clearly see the doubt etched on her face

A heavy breeze had all the girl's hair flowing as the train quickly zoomed past us and then eventually slowing down.

"Shit!" Jasmine yelled from behind me moving her hair out of her face

"I fucking told you, Michael!" Kae yelled over the screeching pitch the train made as it was coming to a halt

The train was indeed packed but there was a little room for us in the cart. We're actually lucky we were the only few people downstairs waiting or we wouldn't be going anywhere tonight.

"Everybody split up!"

After hearing that, the group dispersed and we were scrambling like rats. I ran to the last door of the cart and got on, maneuvering into the train and holding the pole that's smacked dab in the middle. I don't know how I managed to do so but thankfully I did.

My phone started pinging and vibrating in my jacket pocket but I didn't have the energy or movement space to get it. From the constant vibrating and pinging I'm assuming it's just the group chat we made earlier when we were on our way to the train station. Everyone's probably just checking in if they got on the train or not.