TWENTY-FOUR pt1

Hey, so one of you guys wrote a spinoff or something similar to What's Really Hood, and I came across it before and also commented but I don't think I ever saved it in my library and now I can't find it. Whoever it was, please message me. I'm dying to finish reading it.

Instagram - Jaypnd

Trinity

Michael looked at her and smirked "Welcome to the hood."

She instantly mustered up a stink face "Boy, you must be confused. I grew up in the hood. Flying bullets don't phase me no more." She said from the living room

Michael, Dominic and I got up from the bar stools and followed her in the living room. Jasmine was sitting in her previous seat which is the recliner as Dominic and I sat in the love seat, and Michael had the three seater to himself.

I watched the three of them as they all looked relaxed and calm, while I on the other hand was completely distraught. They all look unbothered, like how do they do it?

"So we're gonna act like we didn't get shot at and almost died a couple minutes ago?" I spoke up

The conversations ceased and all eyes were on me. Are they really this used to random gunshots firing off in the distance?

"Trinity, you're dragging it." Michael spoke up

"Mamas its okay. The gun shots were no wear near the block and no one was shooting at us." Jasmine said to reassure me

"A stray bullet could've hit one of us. That's not okay." I argued

"Wow, you're really terrified about this." Dominic said from the side of me

I felt him staring at the side of my face as I kept my eyes on Jasmine sitting across from me. I didn't want to look at him so I just sighed and looked down at the carpet trying not to cry. I don't like this, I'm not fit for this at all. I wan't to go home.

The room grew silent and all that was heard was the cartoon that was playing on the television.

"Dom, I'm about to bring the stuff back to the house and check up on them." Michael said getting up from the three seater

He pulled his slightly saggy pants up and picked up his phone from off of the coffee table. I watched him as he exited the room and came back in from the kitchen with the food world grocery bags in his hands.

"You coming?"

"Yeah, Let me just say bye to Trin real quick." He said which caught me off guard

"Aight bro." Michael said walking over to the door and going outside to wait I assume

Jasmine also got up and disappeared somewhere up stairs which left Dominic and I alone in the living room. I avoided eye contact as much as I could but was defeated as Dominic got up from his seat next to me and stood in front of me. He forced me to look him in the eye by pulling me up from my seat so I can stand right in front of him. Then he held me by my chin giving me no other option but to look him in the eyes.

His nice brown eyes and his long eyelashes. All his qualities just stood out and they were all beautiful, no matter how little they were. He was just beautiful.

"Trinity, you gonna be alright?" He asked searching my eyes for some type of answer

I just nodded taking in how good he looks right now.

"There's no need to be scared. You'll be safe." He reassured me "I'm gonna text you when I get home and when I do, FaceTime me. Okay?"

I nodded again, swallowing hard. He pulled me in a hug by my waist sliding his hands down a little, touching my but. He broke the hug and kissed me on the forehead, then my cheek.