Hyungwon / Wonho [Monsta X] - Red "Riding" Hood [LEMON]

im focusing on lemons more than the round trip to love thing ayyyy

spoiler: that series ends with smut anyways hAHAHAHHZHha

I don't like the way he looks at you.

You're only mine.

I want to mark you.

I'm addicted to the taste of you.

Those words kept echoing in my mind.

It freaked me out at first, but . . .

— before

"[Y/N], come down here, honey!" My mom's voice echoed throughout our house.

I ran down the stairs. "What did you need, mom?"

"Ah, I just need you to help me with these pastries," She smiled at me. "Your brother was supposed to help me, but he's busy with his own problems."

I nodded and put on an apron, washing my hands.

"Why are you suddenly baking today?" I asked, tilting my head and looking at my mom.

"Did you forget already?" She chuckled. "College must be hard. It's your grandmother's birthday in a few days. I wanted you to spend time at her home during Christmas break so you can have some time with yourself."

"Woah, really?" I asked, eyes wide.

"Yup! But she told me that she recently hired some, ah, 'bodyguards' for you. She's always a little bit too extra," We both share a laugh.

"So when will they pick me up?" I ask after a few moments of silence, picking up the mixing bowl in my mother's hands.

"After we finish these pastries," She booped my nose with her finger and I giggled.

"What are we waiting for then?" I grinned at her. "Let's start!"

All the pastries we had made were put in cute boxes my mom made beforehand. The extras, which were around seven boxes, were snacks for my "bodyguards" and I.

"Grandma got you new clothes, for some reason," My mom mumbled. "So you don't need to pack anything except for your phone and your laptop."

"But . . . why?" I looked confused.

She shrugged. "But at the very least, all you have to lug around are the boxes. But I think your 'bodyguards' will do that for you." She laughed and held up my barely-full backpack. "Ready? It'll be an eight hour drive."

I nodded and she smiled before leaving my room.

I fixed myself up and quickly got my backpack, holding my phone to text my grandmother.

Until I got two texts.

From: Unknown Number
We are outside.

From: Unknown Number
— C.HW & S.HS

My eyebrows furrowed at the texts but I shrugged it off and texted my grandmother.