Suga [Ver.] - A Round Trip To Love [Part 1]

this next series of mine might be just like the 'Mistakes Were Made' series but infired [heh] by a BL drama called 'A Round Trip To Love', and this is based off of the second movie

its on YT and its really good, i shit you not

so yeahh

p.s. this is the suga ver. of this story, which means theres gonna be another one ;) also he's gonna have black hair here bc :))

p.p.s. not everything here will directly follow the whole novel's/movie's script~

"Happy new year, [Y/N]," Suga said, holding a bunch of balloons in his hand, a gift in a paper bag tied to the ends of them. His expensive-looking car was parked behind him, right in front of the Jeons' apartment.

[Y/N] looked at his secret boyfriend in admiration from his room's open window.

Suga let go of the balloons, letting them fly to [Y/N]'s window.

The [h/c]-haired male caught the balloons and got the music player and earphones from the paper bag. Then he let go of the balloons.

Suga uncharacteristically wore a smile on his face as [Y/N] put on the earphones and listened to the only song on the music player.

His [s/c] hands shook as he looked lovingly at the black-haired male as if he were so sick in love.

"Jeon [Y/N]!" a familiar voice shouted as the said person knocked on the Jeon apartment door.

Jungkook groggily walked out of his room and opened the door, showing a refreshed-looking Min Yoongi holding a plastic bag full of food, to which he gave to Jungkook as he welcomed himself in.

"Jeon [Y/N]!" Suga called out again.

"How long did you wait outside for their mother to leave?" Jungkook's secret boyfriend, Taehyung, who was lying down on the couch, asked.

"2 hours," Suga replied, sitting down on another couch. "Besides, that woman went to the pagoda again to burn incense, and she'll be there for at least half a day."

Taehyung nodded as Jungkook placed the food in the kitchen.

[Y/N] came out of his room and Suga stood up, instantly enveloping his lover in an affectionate hug.

"Hey there, Yoongi," [Y/N] breathed out as their foreheads touched.

"Sons, I forgot my—" Jungkook and [Y/N]'s mother walked in before screaming in terror, then running to hit [Y/N], gripping and pulling his hair.

"Umma!" Jungkook exclaimed, pulling her away from [Y/N], who had taken a hard fall on the floor.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I GAVE BIRTH TO A GAY DISGRACE LIKE YOU!" [Y/N] and Jungkook's mother bellowed in rage. "Did he force himself in?! Did he?!"

"U-umma . . . stop . . ." [Y/N] pleaded in between his mother's yelling. "I-it isn't Yoongi's fault . . ."

"YOU DISGRACE!" She yelled once more and tried to get out of Jungkook's arms to keep hitting the already scared boy more.

"[ Mother's Name ]!" Yoongi yelled, causing her to become silence. "You can't just blame everything on [Y/N] because Jungkook is dating Taehyung!"