Luke Hemmings - Penguin

You sighed as your best friend in the whole world raced childishly through the crowd to another stall, where he pointed at, claiming he saw penguins.

And yes, you both were at a carnival, Luke being ecstatic about the rides and the prizes and the...stuffed penguins.

You munched grumpily on your (flavor) cotton candy, holding back a moan from the taste of the sweet, cottony fluff. You then sighed as you reached Luke at the stall.

He was practically jumping in his skinny, black jeans. And the look on his face was so adorable and cute and--

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Were you getting attracted to your best friend?

Your phone beeped, signalling someone was calling you. You picked it up coolly and--

"DO IT. JUST DO IT. DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS." was what you heard, including the three voices giggling in the background.

Annoyed, you ended the call, reminding yourself to beat the other idiots once you and Luke got back.

BROKE HIS DRUMSSS: having fun w ur date? ;)

soon to be mr. hemmings: OH MY GOD STOP

BROKE HIS DRUMSSS: PSST

BROKE HIS DRUMSSS: USE PROTECTION

You let out a groan as Luke looked at you weirdly, as you both made eye contact. You saw something in his eyes...you didn't know what.

Anyways, your goal was to help Luke to get that big penguin, so you both had to score at least 250 points by shooting water guns at wide-ranges of rubber ducks, each 25 points.

Luke paid the dude that ran the stall for the both of you, since he wanted to be "gentlemanly". P.S. you're the same height as him.

Both of you started shooting duckies left and right, earning you both that big penguin Luke wanted.

You both sat down at a nearby bench, which had the perfect view of the sunset. You huffed out as you pulled your sweater's rolled up sleeves down, the cold night getting closer.

Luke noticed this and frowned. "You getting cold?" he questioned.

"K-kind of," You stutter. Damn it! One job, (Y/N), one job not to stutter!

Luke raised an eyebrow, taking off his jacket. "Here," he handed you the jacket.

You hesitantly took the jacket and draped it around your shoulders.

You were suddenly pulled against Luke's chest, and soon found yourself nuzzling against him, cuddling the giant, unnaturally warm penguin in your arms.

"You're cute, (Y/N), you know that?" you heard Luke say, then burst into many brilliant shades of red.

"W-w-what?" You spluttered out as you looked at him in the face.

"Y'heard me," He said. "So...will you be my lil' penguin?"

"Are you seriously going to ask me out like that?" You replied in an amused tone, then hugged him. "Of course I will!"

Luke kissed your forehead and held your hand tightly. "I'm calling you babe and penguin from now on." He proclaimed.

with the other three

"Hot damn, we better start planning the wedding then!" Michael announced behind the couple.

"Yeah, and then we have to name the babies," Calum butted in.

"Mikey better not infect my two precious penguins with his colorful punkishness." Luke stated, gesturing to you and your still flat stomach.

"OH MY GOD" was written all over your face as Luke and Michael fought, Ashton crying over his broken drumsticks because someone sat on them. You heard a muffled sorry bro in the distance.

Sooooo

Imma be writing the Dirk lemon soon

bc school

so yeah

Enjoy the fluffiness in the oneshot.

I might make a sequel to this.

Might.