Woozi [SVT] - Don't Wanna Cry

have u listened to dont wanna cry

i did

i cried

:')

"Ulgo sipji anh-a," I whispered to myself as I hummed the song I memorized so clearly in my head as I laid my head onto the window pane next to my seat.

I looked out and saw only grey clouds and I felt the cold of the outside on my forehead, which was still stuck on the glass.

I opened my phone. 1:17 a.m. Halfway to Seoul from [ country ].

I sighed and closed it, feeling my heart ache when I saw the picture of me and Jihoon on the lock screen.

I adjusted the sleeves of Jihoon's old sweater that fit me to cover my hands to try and shield my hands from the frigid temperature inside the plane, taking off my shoes and ended up sitting indian-style to warm up my feet.

I reached for my bag by my shoes and took out my sketchpad and set up the mini-tray on the seat in front of me and placed all my art supplies on the side to make way for my sketchbook.

I was quite thankful that this flight wasn't as filled as it usually would be, or else the person next to me would be so annoyed since my sketchbook took up a lot of space.

I subconsciously started looking at my old drawings, back when I lived in Seoul.

The first ever drawing I had on this sketch I ever had on this sketchbook was of Woozi, smiling adorably with a flower crown on his head. Some of the lines were blurred due to rubbing with the cover of the sketchbook, and due to my stubbornness of tracing the lines over and over.

I took out a pencil from my back and flipped to the last page of my sketchbook; the last page.

I started sketching everything out; the scenery, the people, everything.

I was mindlessly doodling for a while until I was able to come up with a clear drawing of two boys sharing an umbrella in a rainy city.

I bit my lip in realization.

I dismissed the thought and got my case of pens and started tracing all the lines, erasing them, then coloring them in with markers.

My hands were shaking by the time I was coloring the slightly taller male's hair. Lime green.

I messed up with his hair in the process while my hands were shaking. I sighed and decided to fix it later.

I colored in the hair of the other one. [H/C].

Did I miss him that much? That every drawing I do is him? Every drawing I do is him and me?

It hurts. I can't see him whenever I want, so I have to settle for photos and videos of him.

My hands were shaking too much so I decided to stop drawing for now.

I packed up all of my art supplies and slumped into my incredibly comfortable seat.

I checked my phone again. 3:55 a.m. Just an hour more.

I pursed my lips and looked outside again.

This was felt like a sad music video. Just without the music.

I subconsciously started tearing up when I realized how lonely I was.

I didn't realize how much a few months, let alone a few years would affect me this much.

I shake whenever I see anything related to Jihoon. I start tearing up whenever I get reminded of him.