James Potter - Caught

James walked around in the halls of Hogwarts, hands in his robe's pocket, eyes downcast onto the floor.

He ignored all the chances of talking made by his girlfriend, Lily Evans. And it was strange.

Usually, he would be the loudest between the two when talking, but today he was just. . . silent.

And that only happens when James was either stressed about the homework given or lost the House Cup for the year.

But today was different.

After he and Lily hooked up, another male caught his attention during the start of his last year at Hogwarts.

[Y/N] [L/N].

Lily's distant cousin.

He was basically perfection to James: [h/c] hair that's as soft as a pillow, [e/c] pools that you'd love to always drown into, beautiful [s/c] skin, and a personality that you'll fall in love with, no matter what.

James also found out that [Y/N] loves to prank others, being the 5"5 sixth year Gryffindor he was.

That made James fall in love with him even more.

Now, he was walking to the library, where he agreed to meet [h/c]-haired male, also where James made up an excuse to finish his Advanced Potions essay on asphodel and it's infusion with wormwood, of course made fakely by him, but apparently Lily also needed to finish an essay on Ghoul Studies, which was very unfortunate.

They both parted ways at the first shelf they came across; Lily to the History section and James to the Potions related section, where his secret lover, [Y/N], was waiting for him.

"Hey, Prongs, what kept you?" Grinning cheekily, the [e/c]-orbed boy asked, chuckling. He was reading a book about the uses of dragon's blood, leaning lightly on the shelf. "I still can't believe you can use dragon's blood as an oven cleaner."

"Hmph, well, don't let my dragon be kept waiting," James growled as [Y/N], whom was biting his lip quite sexily, took off his glasses. James put his hands on the other's waist, leaning closely as [Y/N] put his arms around James' neck and both leaned in for a passionate kiss.

The kiss was very passionate, James' tongue dominating [M/N]'s mouth, exploring every inch of the wet cavern.

The seventh year's hand went behind and groped the ass it felt, causing [Y/N] to moan out softly, heavily turning James on. He moved to the other's collarbone, trailing small marks and hickeys down his neck, causing [Y/N] to moan out even more.

"James?! [Y/N]?!" a certain voice interrupted their makeout session, and also causing them to snap their heads towards where it came from.

The three made their way back to the Gryffindor common room, which was empty this time of day.

Lily had a small flask full of Veritaserum on one hand and was glaring daggers at James.

"Open. Your. Mouth." Lily ordered through gritted teeth, directed at James.

Nervously, James obeyed as Lily poured a few drops of the serum into his mouth.

"Talk," she crossed her arms, ignoring a quite scared [Y/N] who was sitting in the seat next to James.

"I. . . IlikeyourcousinevenmorethanyoubutIdon'tknowwhy! Isthislove?!" James blurted out, then slapped his hands over his mouth.

Lily noticed that her cousin's jaw dropped, and she smiled.

"Marlene! Martha! They got together!" Lily yelled over her shoulder and smirked.

The two aforementioned people popped out of nowhere and were casting firework spells all around the quite empty common room, celebrating James and [Y/N] getting together.

"Wha—?" the [h/c]-haired male was cut off by James kissing him.

This is one of James favorite memories of being caught.

requested by my besteses friend.

im posting this on dA tomorrow bc i need to go to sleep

i think