Dirk Strider (LEMON) + Extended Ending

You ruffled your (h/c) hair as you tried to defeat one final boss in the game you were playing, which was (game).

You were currently level ___, and struggling.

"Hey babe," said someone startled you, and you groaned as you lost the game you were playing.

"DIRK!" You cried out of sadness, because the game had instantly flashed a sign that said "Game Over", saddening you deeply.

"Pfft, c'mon baaaabe~" he cooed into your ear, making you shiver, then closing your (f/c) device.

You growled at the blond, then blushed as he cuddled you closely, kissing down your neck. You moaned in pleasure as he abused your sweet spot.

He started massaging 'that spot' and you purred, making him chuckle. "W-what?" You managed to stutter out.

"You're so cute..." He murmured and then smirked. "Why don't we take it to third base? And I'm not taking a no for an answer."

"F-fine!" You blurted out and kissed him square on the lips. He was surprised at first, but kissed back almost immediately.

Next thing you knew, he was hovering over you on the couch, your shirt discarded onto the (f/c) carpeting. Dirk started kissing down your jaw, to your neck, to your collarbone, then to your nipple.

He gingerly kissed one, twirling the other in between his fingers. He started biting on it, causing you to moan and grab at his hair, feeling the smirk on his lips on your skin.

"D-Dirk, don't tease..." you whined to your blond boyfriend, as you pursued to moan as he applies pressure to your crotch, your skinny jeans getting tighter.

He chuckled, taking off his black muscle shirt, giving you a nice view of his well-toned chest and wonderful abs. He had caught you staring. "Like what you see?" he asked, with a smirk.

"B-baka..." you used that word against him, knowing his weakness to anime/otaku-ish things. He growled.

"Well, if you entertain me enough, I may fuck the daylights out of you~" he cooed into your ear.

You shivered. Damn, you didn't know your boyfriend could be so...sexy.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, slowly sliding off your pants, completely tantalizing you. You mewled out softly as he finally took it off from your legs, revealing your (f/c) boxers.

"C'mon..." you whined impatiently. He chuckled and unzipped his pants, to reveal a huge, 12 inch dick, which nudged insistently at your nose, since Dirk had sat up.

You blushed and gulped, then taking in his member in your warm mouth. You bobbed your head up and down, causing the blond Strider to moan and thread his hand through your soft (h/c) tresses.

After a few moments, Dirk had made you pull away from him. "Good. Now for your reward."

He took off your (f/c) boxers, then lining up himself to your entrance. And without even bothering to streatch your out first, he had thrusted in roughly, causing you to let out a muffled scream of pain through your sweaty palms.

Tears pricked at the sides of your eyes, Dirk lovingly kissing your neck and whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

Finally, you had gestured him to move by rolling your hips slightly, to which he had replied to by sliding out until only the tip was in, then thrusting back in roughly, causing you to cry out in pained pleasure.

He repeated this for a few minutes, until he heard that one word he'd been waiting for to hear from you. "Faster."

He obliged, thrusting at an inhuman speed, causing you to let out screams and a seemingly endless string of moans.

Dirk had then struck your prostate, causing you to scratch his back and moaned very loudly. He chuckled and kept hitting the same spot.

"You like that, huh, you little slut?" He purred into your ear, then biting the shell of it. You could only moan out in response, feeling yourself close.

After a few more thrusts, you tightened your grip on him, spurting on both of your chests and abdomens, clenching yourself around him.

He groaned in pleasure, over-filling your tight hole. Both orgasms had rolled through the both of you, your thighs trembling.

You both recovered from your high and panted. Dirk chuckled as your eyes drooped and you fell asleep.

•next morning•

Right after waking up, you quickly bounded to the bathroom, and vomited square into the toilet.

"Babe?" Dirk called out for you into the bathroom, then coming inside and rubbing your back soothingly as you did yo thang.

You coughed a bit after and cleaned up. You looked at your blond boyfriend, teary-eyed. "I-I think I might b-be pregnant."

Dirk was wide-eyed, but then he smiled and picked you up, lovingly holding you in his arms. "Great. What should we name the baby?"

—extended ending, like, in the apartment below (y/n) and dork's

"John?"

"Yeah, Dave?"

"How much more do you think they'll be fucking up there?"

SORRY FOR THE BIG WAIT

HERE IT IS

IN ITS UTTER GLORY

MY OC'S ONESHOT IS NEXT

SO YEAH

SEE YOU GUYS LATER

SPoooooooPY OUT •w-•