Ron Weasley - Pain for Me is Pleasure [LEMON]

WARNING! S&M AHEAD!

Ron had turned down Padma's request of going to the Yule Ball wih her, but he instead asked [Y/N], who was overjoyed, much to Padma and Lavender's dismay.

Although, in the middle of the ball, the redhead and the [h/c]-haired male both snuck out, back to their dorm, since they knew nobody would be out of the ball this early.

Well, except for Lavender, who was right close behind them in a Disillusionment Cloak from the shop in Hogsmeade, that she didn't bother to know the name of.

"So, tonight then?" Ron whispered to the boy next to him. "I know how eager you are, [Y/N]."

"I can say the same to you, Ron." [Y/N] whispered back. "You've been wanting this sweet, sweet arse for half the school year now."

"Oh shush, that'll just make your punishment worse." Ron growled, holding [Y/N]'s hand tightly.

"You know I love the pain," the [e/c]-eyed boy replied, eyes full of lust and desire.

The two ended their haste conversation when they entered their dorm, but both went and made out on Ron's bed, after locking the door.

The said male's hands made their way down to [M/N]'s ass, groping it, causing him to moan. Ron's hard-on poked [Y/N]'s ass as well as the [h/c]-haired male pulled down Ron's collar and dragged him into a tongue-filled kiss.

As always, Ron won and explored the wet cavern, grinding his hips onto his lover's, causing the other to moan into the kiss.

Both parted and panted from the lack of air. Ron quickly tore off [Y/N]'s clothes off as [Y/N], on the other hand, went and unbuckled the redhead's pants, revealing to him a large throbbing member.

"It's been a while, hm?" the male said, then licking the shaft before attempting to put the whole thing into his mouth.

Ron groaned, pulling on the soft [h/c] hair as he thrusted into his mouth, almost causing the male sucking his dick to gag.

Before he could come, he pulled out of [Y/N]'s warm mouth and came on his face.

[Y/N] just casually licked it off.

"Mm. You still taste good."

"You're about to get a better taste of me soon. Now lie on your back." Ron ordered.

A second after [Y/N] did, Ron took off his own shirt and thrusted into the other male roughly and without warning, causing both to groan out, [Y/N] nearly screaming out in pained pleasure. He was sure he felt somehing rip.

"A-ah, Ron," [Y/N] moaned out. His eyes were closed and his breathing was uneven.

Ron felt something dribble out of the [h/c]-haired boy's entrance.

After a few moments, [Y/N] rolled his hips, moaning out a bit. "You're still so— ah! big!"

Ron pulled out until only the tip was in, then thrusted back in roughly, directly hitting [Y/N]'s prostate, causing the said male to cry out.

The redhead groaned at the warmth and tightness he was experiencing. "You like that, don't you, you dirty whore?" Ron slapped one of [Y/N]'s ass cheeks, feeling him get tighter around him as he did.

"Ah! Yes!" [Y/N]'s half-lidded [e/c] eyes were watery as he held on the bedsheets for dear life, feeling like he would probably die right there, his ass being torn apart by his lover.

"O-oh, fuck!" He yelled out as he was being pounded into. "R-Ron, harder! Ah!"

Ron did so, slamming into the male as hard as he could, biting harshly on his [s/c] skin, drawing out blood. He also scratched at the skin, leaving marks and bruises.

"Ron, I'm gonna—!" [Y/N] came on both of them as Ron did too, riding out his orgasm, then pulling out of him as white, luke warm liquid and some red oozed out of the teary-eyed boy.

Embarrassed as all hell, [Y/N] sat on Ron's bed, in his lover's shirt and wore nothing else. There was a white and red stain in the bedsheet, along with small red ones.

"Ron, how can I go to Nurse Pomfrey like this? It would be embarrassing!" The male said, blushing.

"Relax, [Y:N]. I'll go ask Hermione if there are any spells out there that can help you with your...slight problem." Ron replied, opening the door as [Y/N] huffed. They were lucky that the Yule Ball hadn't ended yet.

Unfortunately, outside the door was Lavender Brown. Ron closed the door behind him, staring at her.

"Anything you'd like to say, Won-Won?" She said, glaring at him. "I heard all the noises behind that door!"

"All I'd like to say to you is to get out of my life!" Ron yelled at her, Lavender gasping, then storming off.

Ron sighed.

He really needed to explain what had happened with him and [Y/N] to Hermione.

does this count as S&M? idk

this was also requested by BeaPestano

if you haven't, give her a follow cuz she deserves it!

anyways, i tried.

p.s. there were almost 1000 words lol