Adorable Kisses (Gonta Gokuhara x Reader)

GET YOUR ASSES READY FOR A CAVITY-INDUCING, SUGARY SWEET FANFIC WITH YOU AND THE BEST BOI

Btw no killing game is involved bc I love my dead gay bug son

You were laying with Gonta in your dorm room on your bed, him next to you, his hand in yours and your head on his shoulder.

The two of you were only a couple minutes into the Princess Bride when it showed Westley and Buttercup kiss. You felt Gonta's grip tighten. Confused, you turned and saw him looking away from the screen.

"Gonta, are you okay?" You asked.

"Gonta fine." Your boyfriend replied. "Gonta just... embarrassed." You paused the movie and sat up.

"Can you tell me why?" You questioned. His face went red.

"It's just that..." Even his ears were turning red. "...Gonta wants to do that to you." He pointed towards the screen, which showed Buttercup and Westley kissing. You smiled at how innocent Gonta was.

"Gonta... have you ever kissed anyone?" You asked. Sure, he'd kissed you on the cheek, forehead and hand before, but never on the lips. Gonta's face went redder, if that was even possible.

"...No." He replied. You smiled brighter as you got an idea.

"Well, would happen if I were to do this-" You kissed him on the top of the head. He just stared at you, his face still bright red.

"Or this-" You kissed him on the forehead. "Or this-" You kissed him on the cheek. You let your voice drop to a slightly seductive whisper.

"Or... this." You slowly moved forward and planted your lips onto his. You noticed him tense up, but he quickly relaxed.

You moved your hands to his shoulders and lightly massaged them, making him give a small gasp. His hands instantly went to your face. You smiled against the delicate kiss, loving the soft feeling on your lips.

After a short period of time, you pulled back, staring into Gonta's crimson eyes, which perfectly matched the shade of his face.

"Did you... like that?" You asked. Gonta nodded.

"Gonta feels very happy to have girlfriend." He smiled. "Gonta wants (y/n) to be loved." He held your hand and brought it to his lips, which he lightly placed on your hand.

"Have you ever... made out?" You asked, expecting him to become flustered just to joke around. Instead, he looked at you, confused. "You don't know..." You couldn't help but giggle as he got more confused.

"What does that mean?" He asked. You sighed.

"Well..." You weren't exactly sure how to explain it. "Here." You slowly got up and sat in Gonta's lap, making his face look like it was painted red from blushing. You gently took his large hands and put them on your waist.

"Gonta not sure if this gentlemanly-" You silenced the dark haired male with a kiss. His eyes shot open as you gently put your arms around his neck.

Gonta carefully but somewhat lustfully massaged your waist. You moaned into the kiss, not expecting that sort of action to come from your very gentlemanly boyfriend. He quickly pulled away and grasped your hands.

"Did Gonta hurt you?" He asked, looking deep into your eyes. "Gonta hear you make noise, and Gonta get scared he hurt you." You smiled at him and stroked his cheek.

"No, Gonta, it felt nice." You said. Gonta sighed and nuzzled his face against your hand.

"Okay." He replied. "Gonta want you to feel nice." His hands shook slightly as he put them back on your waist. He moved his head closer to you, wanting another kiss.

You placed your lips on his, your arms snaking back around his neck. You lightly ran your tongue against his bottom lip, making him tremble. It was almost instinctive, but he parted his lips slightly and you dipped your tongue into his mouth.

He tensed up, not used to this feeling. Gonta went with it and kept still, allowing you to do what you were doing. You grabbed his collar and pulled him closer, but you ended up pulling him down and on top of you.

Gonta realized this and pulled away. He stared down at you. His incredibly red face brought a smile to your face as you laughed. He smiled back down at you and put his forehead against yours. You both laughed and hugged each other closer.

"Gonta loves you." Gonta said. Your smile grew bigger as you kissed him once more.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THIS WAS SO ADORABLE. This is how I felt writing this chapter:

 This is how I felt writing this chapter: