Outcast (Gundham Tanaka x Bullied!Shy!Reader)

This takes place at Hopes Peak Academy with all of the students combined and no killing game.

You sprinted down the halls of the school, knowing they were chasing you. You'd accidentally tripped and spilled your lunch on none other than Junko Enoshima, the queen bee of the school, and her group of friends. Most of your soup landed on Junko, though.

You'd apologized profusely, yet she claimed that she was gonna kill you.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU BITCH!" She yelled. Her group of friends-Celestia Ludenberg, Miu Iruma and Hiyoko Saionji- were flying down the halls, trying their best to reach you.

You slid slightly as you rounded a corner, picking up your speed. You found a janitor's closet and flung yourself into it, scared for your life.

A few seconds later, the door flew open. You went to grab something to defend yourself, but it wasn't Junko, Celestia, Miu or Hiyoko.

It was Gundham Tanaka, the Ultimate Breeder. You went to say something, but he slammed the door shut and placed a bandaged hand over your mouth, silencing you. You tried to get it off, but he threw his arms around you in a bear hug and held you still.

"WHERE IS THAT PIECE OF SHIT?" You recognized that voice. It belonged to Kazuichi Souda. "YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!" You heard the footsteps go by the door.

Finally, after a minute of silence, you felt Gundham relax. He pulled his hand from your mouth and let you go.

"I apologize, mortal." He said quietly. "I was running from that fiend, and I did not want to be found."

"No... you're fine." You replied, looking up at him. Even when sitting down, he was much taller than you.

It was at that moment when you realized how attractive he was. His different colored eyes, his pale skin, his wavy black and white locks... He was handsome in every way.

"Why are you in here, mortal?" He asked. His voice made you shudder.

"I was being chased." You looked away. "My dumbass tripped and spilled my tomato soup all over Junko Enoshima. Man, I'm an idiot."

"Don't refer to yourself as 'dumbass' or 'idiot.'" Gundham said. You looked up at him. "I highly doubt you have low intelligence."

"Thank you." You replied, your face going red. "What happened to you?"

"That fiend Souda was mad for kissing a girl he isn't even in a relationship with." Gundham's face flustered. "It was an accident, too. I was shoved and I fell into the woman. Souda claimed I 'sexually harassed her.' He's also hated me for a while for no reason. He  was chasing me down the hall with one of his screwdrivers, being the Ultimate Mechanic and all."

"That's pretty intense." You said. You looked at the floor. "I was never really liked here. Everyone just walks over me and treats me like trash."

"I know the feeling, mortal." You looked at Gundham, who met your gaze. "I was never loved, especially by my father. I was beaten, and left alone with animals to call my friends. That's how I inherited my talent."

"That's really sad." You frowned. "I'm sorry to hear about that." The two of you stared at each other, both lost in each other's eyes.

Just then, the door swung open, revealing both Souda and Junko.

"I guess we found who we're looking for." Souda smirked. He threw his screwdriver aside. "I won't need that. I'll settle this with my fists."

"As will I." Junko growled. In an instant, she grabbed your collar and Souda grabbed Gundham's. You were dragged outside, then thrown to the ground, Gundham thrown beside you. The two of you began to get kicked and punched repeatedly.

You looked over at him, smiling slightly. He returned the smile, rolling onto his side as he was kicked. Pink blood leaked out of the side of your mouth as you were kicked in the face.

Your concentrated on another place. It was a bright, warm meadow, filled with daisies and wild flowers. You concentrated on that place, trying not to think about the stabbing pain that was inflicted on your body.

After about five minutes of living hell, Junko spat on you and walked away, Souda following her.

The two of you turned towards each other. Slowly, you crawled over to Gundham, sitting up. He slowly sat up as well, inching towards you. You grabbed his hand, holding it tightly. The sad look on his face caused tears to form in your eyes, and before you knew it, you let them flow.

Gundham's shaking arms wrapped around your waist, his trembling hands clutching your shoulder blades. You felt something wet slide down your back, and you realized he was crying as well. 

"You're fine..." Gundham whispered. "You're fine, you're fine, you're fine, you're fine..." 

His grip tightened on you, then even more. He was practically smothering you, but you absolutely loved the feeling.

Just then, it started to rain. You quickly became cold, but you clutched onto Gundham with all of your might. Shakily, Gundham took off his jacket and out it around you.

You looked at him and took it off, wrapping it around the two of you. The two of you huddled under it, still holding each other for dear life for warmth and comfort.

"I... love you." You whispered, burying your face into his chest. You could hear his heartbeat increase, as did his breathing. His hand reached your shoulder, his thumb lightly sliding up and down it.

"I love you too, sweet mortal." He replied. Your eyes locked with his.

Hesitantly, he lowered his head to yours, gently kissing you. Your heart fluttered. His warm, slightly chapped lips moved slowly against yours. Your hands slithered up around his neck, pulling him closer as the rain poured on the hard concrete.

You'd never experienced such a wonderful feeling of being kissed, and you didn't want it to stop. But, of course, it came to a stop as he pulled away to catch his breath.

Gundham slowly pulled you to your feet and led you to his dorm room, where the two of you spent the day cuddling and kissing in silence.