Goddamn Fans (Leon Kuwata x Jealous!Reader)

You were in the park in your neighborhood, reading your favorite novel. A butterfly landed on your book. You put your finger right next to the book, and the creature crawled onto it. You examined its beautiful blue-purple wings, its perfect symmetry-

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" The butterfly flew away in an instant as you heard a group of girls screech.

You looked up and saw Leon Kuwata, the Ultimate Baseball Star, running for his life while a group of girls are after him. He stopped and stared at you.

"I NEED HELP! THEY WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" He exclaimed.

"Quickly, into the bush!" There was a bush right next to you that he dove into. The group of girls ran over.

"Have you seen Leon Kuwata?" They asked.

"Who?" You replied, trying to be confused.

"UGH, SERIOUSLY?" They grasped. "THE ULTIMATE BASEBALL STAR?"

"Never heard of him. Sorry." You shrugged. "But, I did see someone in a baseball-type jacket going that way." You pointed in a random direction.

"Did he have red hair?" They asked.

"Yep." You replied.

"THAT'S HIM!" They ran in the direction. Once they were gone, you leaned down.

"You're good." You said. You helped him up.

"Thanks." He said. "Means a lot to me. What's your name?"

"(Y/n)." You said. "I already know yours."

"Yeah." He scratched the back of his head. "Do you wanna... like... hang out? I mean I wasted your time and you saved my ass."

"Sure." You said. "Where do you want to go?"

"(Favorite cafe) sound good?" He asked.

"Perfect." You smiled, earning a smile from him.

The two of you walked to the cafe. You ordered your drinks and sat down. After exchanging phone numbers, you began to talk.

"You really want to be in a band?" You asked.

"Yeah, it sounds cliche, but I want to be a rockstar." He looked away, slightly embarrassed.

"That's not cliche, that's cool." You said, sipping your Italian cream soda. (If you've never had one, you're missing out on life lmao.) "I love singing."

"We could write songs together." Leon suggested.

"That would be perfect!" You said. The two of you stared at each other in silence.

"So, I was wondering, do you wanna go-"

"THERE HE IS!" You heard the familiar squeal of his fans as they ran in and instantly crowned around the two of you.

"I'll get going." You said, grabbing your drink and heading out.

Time Skip

For a week, the two of you tried to see each other four times, but every time, you were invaded by his fans, leaving you extremely annoyed.

You had the biggest crush on him. You loved Leon with all of your heart, and he loved you back, yet you didn't know that.

The two of you had met up at a frozen yogurt place, and were talking.

"So, what kind of song do you want to write? A sappy love song, or like a grungy overthrow-the-government kind of song?" You asked.

"I like the sound of the second one." He laughed. "Where'd you get that idea?"

"Green Day." You replied. "I love their music. Especially American Idiot."

"Me too!" He said. "St. Jimmy is my favorite on the album."

"Same!" You started doing air guitar as you sang. "Saint Jimmy's coming down across the alleyway! Up on the boulevard, like a zip gun on parade!"

"Life of a silhouette!" Leon began. "He's insubordinate!"

"Coming at you on the count of one, two-"

"ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!" Leon finished the part, the two of you laughing as people stared.

"LEON!" Your heart nearly stopped as you heard the shrieking of the girls who ran in. You were furious as you packed up your stuff

"(Y/N)!" Leon exclaimed as you began to leave.

"See ya." You said, obviously ticked off. That's when he did something you'd never expect.

He pulled you into his lap and kissed you. You jumped as his cold lips from the frozen treat collided with yours, but you relaxed into the kiss. He put his hands on your waist and pulled away.

"Sorry, girls, I'm taken." He smirked. "And if you try to get with me or go near me again, I'll file-" He stopped to count the number of girls in the group. "-twelve restraining orders." They all looked mortified, crushed and angry, but they walked away. Leon turned to you.

"So, I guess we're a thing?" He asked. You giggled.

"Darling, we're everything." You said, quoting Rent before kissing his cheek.