Regretful Announcement

I will be going on hiatus for a while. Not sure how long, but there's a shit ton of stuff going on in my life.

My mom is ill, and we don't know what is wrong. She's in constant pain to where she can't even reach above her to grab a plate from the shelf, and she loses her breath just by putting on her shoes. She constantly cries, and it's really hard to see one of the most amazing people in my life in pain.

I am emotionally, physically and mentally exhausted. The recent shooting in Florida has made my anxiety go up tremendously while I'm at school. On top of that, we've had several shooting and bomb threats written on bathroom stalls at school. My grades have started dropping due to my anxiety and it's hard to pay attention in class.

I've been extremely irritable due to stress and have been breaking out. I hate going to school without makeup due to the acne and blackheads that have started developing.

My time is being taken up because I'm apart of the march against gun violence on March 24th in Lancaster, PA. I've started making posters for school and everything.

I might update my other writings occasionally, but other than that, I just don't have the energy.

I'm not a religious person AT ALL, but please, please pray for my mom. She deserves everything in the world besides this terrible illness.

Thank you,
Ang