Kisses All Over (Mondo Owada x Chubby!Insecure!Reader) LEMON

THIS IS A SMUT! THIS HAS SEXUAL CONENT! ALSO, SWEARING BECAUSE MONDO

Also, idk why, I love writing one shots for Mondo, especially lemons. I feel like he's such an underrated character. There are going to be LOTS of Mondo x Readers. Same with Gonta and Kazuichi because they're my favorites and writing about them make me feel happy ^-^

"Haha! Look at the fat pig!" Hiyoko Saionji mocked you. "You're even worse than Mikan, and that's saying something! You look like a goddamn elephant!" Tears filled your eyes as you began to run.

"Hey look! The fatass is running! That's something you never see!" Togami's words echoed off of the walls as you ran past him.

As you ran by, you felt someone smack your rear. You let out a squeal as you turned to see TeruTeru Hanamura, who smirked.

"You might be fat, but you got a nice ass." He sneered. You covered your face out of embarrassment.

You ran to your boyfriend Mondo's dorm room. You loved his room. His room was decorated with his wall scroll and his bed, which he was sitting on, was dark red with silk sheets and a dark red comforter.

"Moon of my life." Mondo said as he saw you, once again, playing up the whole Game of Thrones pet names. He noticed your tears. "What's wrong?"

"H-Hiyoko was being r-really rude..." You sniffed. "She kept calling me fat... And... so did Byakyua..."

"I'll kill him..." Mondo growled. "I'll talk to Hiyoko, too, but I won't be very nice..." That's when you started crying harder. "Hey, hey, hey, what's up?

"...TeruTeru... touched me." You choked. "He grabbed my butt and it made me feel really insecure and uncomfortable." You bawled into the palms of your hands.

"TeruTeru... that pint-sized prick is gonna fucking die, I swear on my life." Mondo snarled. "Who does he think he is? And who the fuck do those others think they are, calling you fat when you're perfect..."

"I'm not perfect. I'm fat." You protested.

"(Y/n), darling, you're not fat-" Mondo began to say, but you cut him off.

"YES I AM!" You yelled. "I'VE BEEN TOLD IT ALL MY LIFE! I'M FAT AND UGLY!" Mondo eyes narrowed as his eyebrows furrowed.

"You believe that?" He asked. You nodded. He took your hands. "Don't you know that you're the most beautiful fucking creature I've ever seen?" You looked up at him.

"Really?" You asked. "I... I think you're lying..." Mondo put a hand on your face.

"May I show you that I mean it?" He asked. You looked at him, confused.

"I... I guess." You said.

He put his hands on your shoulders and leaned forward, kissing your lips. You kissed back, your arms going around his neck. He ran his tongue along your bottom lip, slipping it into your mouth. Your hands grasped his hair, lightly tugging at it. Mondo pulled away.

"I want to kiss every inch of you that I find beautiful." He said. Your eyes widened.

"W-what...?" You asked.

"Really, I do, but I want your consent first." Mondo said. "Consent is fucking hot." You smiled.

"That is true." You said as Mondo grasped your hands. You gave them a squeeze. "I... I'm just not sure..."