Mondo Owada (7MIH) + A/N

I'm in the middle of writing a lemon rn (not gonna tell you whomst it is) so I'm just writing this for y'all until it's done

"(Y/n), it's your turn!" Angie called out to you. You rolled your eyes as you stood up and walked to the hat that Angie held in front of you. You reached in and pulled out a plastic toy motorcycle.

"Ooh!" Angie gave you a devilish grin. "It seems Atua has answered your prayers! You got Mondo!"

You gritted your teeth in embarrassment and anger. Angie was one of your best friends, and she knew about your secret crush on the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader.

"What does that mean?" A deep voice behind you asked. You turned to see Mondo, who was towering over you. His height and booming voice added to his intimidating nature.

"Um..." You weren't sure how to reply.

"You can find out while the two of you are playing!" Angie grasped both of your upper arms and led you over. "Remember: Atua is watching, so don't do anything too sinful!"

Both of you were thrown into the small closet, your face landing right into Mondo's broad chest.

"A-are you okay?" You noticed the slight stutter when Mondo spoke.

"I'm fine." You spoke quietly as you pulled back and looked up. Mondo's face was heavily dusted with pink. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah." He leaned against the closet wall, looking away as his face got brighter. You went to the other side, only a few feet between the two of you.

"Are you having a good night?" You asked.

"YES!" Mondo shouted suddenly, making you jump. "Sorry, I have a hard time controlling my volume when... never mind."

"When what?" You asked, tilting your head slightly.

"When... I'M WITH A GIRL I LIKE!" He exclaimed, covering his face with his hand. Your face heated up.

"You like me?" You whispered.

"YES, I DO!" He screamed, and you jumped once more. "I KNOW IT'S STUPID BUT I REALLY, REALLY LIKE YOU! I'M JUST NOT GOOD WITH SAYING IT!"

Tears began to fill your eyes as you began shaking from fear. He was such a loud person when speaking, but when he shouted, you could've sworn the building shook. He looked at you from between his fingers and sighed.

"Great. That's fucking great." Mondo laughed to himself. "I scared another girl. I even made you cry. This'll be the eleventh time I've been rejected."

"I never said I'd reject you." You spoke quietly, but Mondo still heard you. His lavender eyes looked over at you.

"Are you suggesting..." His face nearly glowed pink.

"To a-answer your question from earlier," You began, tripping over your words slightly. "The reason Angie said that Atua blessed me was because I r-really like you, and I was secretly hoping to get you for this game." You stepped forward and looked deep into his eyes.

"Can I ask you a question?" Mondo asked. You nodded. "Would you... wannabemygirlfriend?" He rushed the last part and looked away, making you smile.

"Of course." You took another step forward and threw your arms around his waist, your face buried in his chest. He was startled, but smiled and began to rub your back as he returned the embrace.

You lightly pulled away, staring into his eyes. As you leaned forward, Mondo looked away.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"It's embarrassing..." He whispered. "I've never kissed a girl."

"Well, would you like me to be your first kiss?" You said, your arms snaking around his neck.

"Yes... please." You gently moved forward and placed your lips against his. He noticeably jumped, but eased into the kiss. His lips instinctively moved against yours, and, even though it was his first kiss, he was a really good kisser.

Mondo's hands went to your waist and gently squeezed. You smiled as you pulled away, staring at his bright pink face.

"Was that okay?" He asked quietly, staring at your lips.

"Yes. It was more than okay." You lightly caressed his cheek. "Did you like it?"

"Yeah." Mondo returned the smile and your heart fluttered. "I mean, I kinda wanna kiss you again-" You instantly cut him off by pressing your lips against his once more.

"Nyahaha! Atua will bless this beautiful couple!" The two of you instantly separated as you realized the door was open, revealing Angie and all of your other friends.

"Angie, I swear-" Mondo began, but you grabbed his hand.

"Hey, it's all good." You smiled as you led him out of the closet to the couch, where you rested your head against his shoulder.

Henlo you stinky bunnies.

I am in the middle of writing a lemon, but I'm not sure when it'll be done. I still have many requests for my Dandy Mott x Reader and my Phantom story, so I'll probably do those after the lemon.

I will have a good amount of time to work once Keystones and Finals are done. My school lets out on June 7th, so I'll have most of the summer to write. I do have a camp in late July that'll take up a good amount of my time, though. Until next time!

-Ang