Chapter 27

Sophiana POV
Its been 5 days we have been here at Max family home. Everything is really going well. The Troll family has welcome us, me and my boys open heartedly. His grandfather's has now been a little better, not that good but good. We were to go back today but Mr. Troll the senior asked us to stay a little longer, so we have extended our stay more 2-3 days.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Unknown POV
Here I am standing in front of the Troll family mansion looking at the three identical yet distinguishable boys. They are really big and look a little bigger for 5 yrs old. Its been like 2 months I have been stalking them and also their mother.
Last week I even enter their house back in California. The 1st time I tried to go a little near her and got caught. She really have highlighted her instinct. Even after getting caught, it made me happy. I need to find a way to meet Sophia without causing any scene. I really need to meet her. With this thought I left.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Third person POV
Sophia is really good with kids and I know she will be a great mother for Richa but I don't think she and Max are made for each other. They both can be parents together but not couple. In their relationship or if there is any its only full of respect and admiration for each other but there's no love. And without love they can't be together. I know what I am going to do will hurt her a little but it's for her sake as well as my son's sake.