Chapter 11

Jared POV
I stared at Sophie's retorting figure as she left the hospital. I let out a chuckled as I look at the report again and sigh. Thinking it some kind of sad joke of faith I left the hospital.
I knew they ain't mine to begin with but there was this hope. That tiniest hope to say they are mine. But now its clear I need to think about something, something that will get me my wife back with her sons. Even though they ain't mine I promised myself to make them mine.
I left the hospital to think about how I am going to pursue her further from here. At this point, I need to think something and that to fast cause another delay can have her more away from me than she already is. Without my notice I reached to the boys school. Then suddenly something popped in my mind and I left to talk to my lawyer.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sophiana POV
Today was hectic. After I left the hospital, it was Jared thoughts my mind filled with. It was now time to go home.
I reached home, Jared's car was sitting outside with someone's else.
I enter the sitting room to see Jared was there with some other people I don't know, 3 women and 2 men. As I made my way towards them one of the man came forward.
"Hello! Mrs. Black, I am Michael Gorky, the head officer of Marriage Bureau and this is my associate Ms. Stirs."
Then one woman introduce herself as Mrs. Brute aa Child Wellfare Department.
"We are here as Mr. Black has complained about you living separated even after still married and had 3 sons. "
The only thought in my mind was 'WHAT THE HELL'