Chapter 21

Sophiana POV
The brunch was a little awkward a first but my mind got off from what Richa said and went on feeding these 4 kids. John and Richa had no problems with veggies but peas was such a no-no them. They both literally picked out every single one from their plate. When I told kids to eat peas or they won't grow, they both pointed towards Max. Surprisingly even Max to picked each on of the peas. As I looked to him and clear my throat.
"What?" he asked innocently. I pointed my eyes towards peas.
"I hate peas." as he whined.
John and Richa high fives each other as a groaned defeated.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
It was afternoon the kids were playing in the backyard. I warn them to be careful before taking a sit at one of the chairs in the back veranda. As I heard someone from behind.
"You are a great mother." Max said as he took a sit next to me.
"And you are a great father. If Paul would have been alive he would as good as you are as father." I said looking towards kids playing.
"Now I got to know how much my daughter needs a mother. It would have been great if you were her mother." he said.
"And I really need to find a father for my sons, like as soon as I can. I really wish if that person would be even half of good as you are." still looking towards the kids
"What?" he said.
"Huh. What?"
"You said you need to find a father that to soon. Why?" he asked. I sigh then look at him, taking a deep breath I started to tell him my story : from cheating Jared to Paul's death, from 'JMP Enterprise's to the foolish contract I made 2 days back.
"Wow! Your story is more tragic than mine." he said as soon as I finished.
"And even my partner sucks more than yours." I replied to which we both let out a laugh.
"Hey! Will you listen to me? I think I have a suggestion to both our needs." he said suddenly.
"What?"
"Be my daughter's mother and I can be yours sons father." he tells me.
"Come again!" I was confused.
"Look you need a father for them not a partner for yourself. And I want to have a mother for Richa and I don't think now that she had met you she will accept any other women as her mother."