Chapter 9

Sophiana POV
"What do.. . .." before I could say anything a pair of lips were on mine preventing me for saying anything.
I did the first thing that came to my mind 'pushed him away and my hand went directly to his cheek giving him the slap he deserves.'
"How dare you kiss me? No, how dare you even to touch me..... " as l was continuing he just grab my shoulder and slammed my back to the elevator wall, towered me holding me there. It took me some time to compromise what is happening. I tried to push him away but he won't budge. Soon his lips attack mine again taking control. It tried to fight back by punching his shoulder continuously to push him away. But without breaking his forced full kiss he held my hands above my head. He advanced me till a ding was heard and he pull back. He straighten his clothes and walk out as nothing happen.
Too shock for what happened, my breathing took time to calm down. As soon as I settled my mind and myself, I marched towards the exit. I reached the the main exit to see him standing there with his car. Without thinking twice I marched towards him and swing my left hand to him cheek, before he could react I punched him in abdomen and kneel him in his shine. He falls down shielding there with his hands and let out a cry of pain. I bent down to his level with a smirk and whispered, "Next time don't even think of touching me."
I stood up to see the gathered audience or his employees and shouts, "What the heck are you all looking at? GET BACK TO WORK!". The all scattered back inside the building.
This time I composed myself like nothing happened and get in the car in divers sit and waited for him to get in. Soon he got in but still in somewhat pain and we left towards the school.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
We reached school in like one and a half an hours as someone's ego was hurting in passenger sit and a woman was driving. We then was making way towards the principal office to request him an early leave for my sons for family reasons as per Jared.
The boys came smiling to the office knowing I am there but the smile fell as soon as they saw who is beside me. Looking at their faces I get that the know why we are here. I kneel down and open my arms wild for them. Their smiles returns as they come running in my arms. I asked the principal for leave and leave the office with boys and Jared trailing behind. I buckle up them in back sits and gets in drivers sit silently. Jared sit in passenger again but this time stay silent. To lessen the frustration in the atmosphere of car I cleared my throat and turns to my boys and smiled.
"So who wants some ice-cream cause I am in moods for something cold something sweet. Huh huh?? Who? "I asked raising my eye brow teasingly. Paul instantly howls," Ice Cream! My cream, yours cream who want ice scream. Me! ME! " he cheered. It did the job. I noticed even Jared relax a bit.
I first took them to hospital where a doctor took hair sample of my boys and Jared. He told us that report will come tomorrow and that he will call us. I planed to leave the hospital with my boys and also him there. But before I could speak he kneel to boys and spoke, "I too want some ice-cream." innocently. Too innocently if you may asked. Then he look up to me slightly smirking. I groan. Bloody damn! He knew my sons have a good heart. They don't like upsetting people or anyone at that.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
He took us to some fancy English restaurant. The boys were to elastic to be here as it was there first time. He got us a private booth. It was already lunch time so we all decide to have it here. Even though it was all going great I know Jared have some motive here. He never do anything without any reason.
Lunch was good. And surprisingly Jared and boys were going well. I wanted to asked him about his motive but stay quiet seeing my sons' happy faces. This time I let it slide.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Even though I tried to protest, after lunch Jared took us to central park, where the boys wore them out on all kinds of slides and games. This day ended really good. BUT. But... But?? This but is still to answer.