Chapter 10

Sophiana POV
Today. Today is the day were this Jared fuss will be over. We are to meet directly at the hospital to get the result. I know they are Paul's. The DNA result 5 years back state that clearly. If I wanted I could have showed him that but unfortunately it got lost during shifting.
I dropped they kids to their school and went to office to do some work till noon after that I had my entire scheduled free.
As I reached the hospital, a weird feeling starts to grow inside of me. I can't placed my hand whether this feeling is good or bad. I shake my head to clear my mind completely and enter the hospital.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"So they really ain't mine. Huh. " Jared stated for like 40th time. His voice was somewhat weird. His voice, it was broken as well as dangerous.
He was still looking at the result paper from the 20 minutes as he read it. I cleared my throat to get his attention, wave my hands in front of his face, called his name several times but nothing work. He is still looking at the paper and saying the same thing.
Suddenly he look to me and I jump back a little startled by his sudden action.
"So you really slept with someone else, huh?? Who is he? Where the fuck is he? Tell me. So that I can KILL HIM..... " His voice started to raise slowly till it bloomed. He was getting scarier by time passed as he walk towards me slowly, really slowly. Taking step by step till he reached me. I backed away till my back was press to the wall.
As he reached and tower me, the only thing register to my brain was to get away. I didn't think twice just kneeled him on his groins and took a run for door when he clutched his part and fall down.

(I don't do click fit always. So smile!)

Sorry short I know but I didn't get any idea what to write further in this chapter.