Chapter 25

Sophiana POV
I couldn't sleep last night. As soon as I closed my eyes I wake up panicking and looking at kids. It's scared me. I went to the servelens room to see it the cameras caught anything but the front and back door camera caught nothing. The next morning the first thing I did was to call all 4 guards of my mansion/house and ask to check the premises to see if anyone had been there. Even though I saw what I saw but I need to know did really someone was there.
As I knew, there was someone. Under my balcony surface land, there was print as if someone jumped and there were even foot prints which went towards the compound wall. Someone climb the compound wall and enter the premises of my house. The scary part is my mansion compound wall is like 15 foot tall with more 2 foot metal fencing.
The next thing I did was to install serve lens cameras all over the mansion not only on the entrance and appoint some new guards. I even called David to ask him if he can suggest some body guards for kids. I even called school to let them know that they are not going to be able to come to school for some days. Call me paranoid but I don't care, it's my kids safety that come 1st. I was even thinking of calling cobs but David suggested to see it can be only some foolish thieves nothing much but take precautions to make my heart calm.
At 1st kids love the thoughts of staying home but cause they are in from Saturday with nothing to do, they are bored. So I took them with me to my office where I left them in the children care zone. It was a time to close when I exit the offices. The kids were too tire from all the fun and hustle bustle they did that they went to bed without bath. I know they were feed by the nannies of the children care so I let them rest.
It was late night when Max called asking me to come to New York with kids tomorrow. He wants to introduce me and my boys to his family.
Next morning we took my private plane to go to New York. Max received us at the airport. The whole way in plane, Richa was telling us about her family. It was really cute when she was doing all the actions of hands swinging here and there while she was talking. As per her said, they have a really big family. Apart from his father, mother and grandfather, he has two aunts with their husbands and kids and an uncle with his wife and two daughters. Max have no siblings but same or near the age nieces and nephews.
With Max was his only 2 year younger than him nephew Gerald. They both were there to receive us and take us to his house where everyone was. We were sited at the back of the car with Richa on my lap and Paul on his, Mark was in between us and John sat in the the passenger sit with Gerald driving. Even though they tried to hide but I can clearly see the sadness in their eyes. Max told me about his grandfather's condition but hide it from kids.