Chapter 16

"Ms. Sophia, thank you so so much for bringing her back and to answered your questions, can we go inside and then talk? I am sure neither you nor kids are comfortable around cops and all." he said. To which I nod and starts to follow him inside with with my son's.
As we entered his house he asked the nanny and a maid to take the kids upstairs to Richa's play room.
"Ms. Sophia 1st let me introduce myself. Richard Troll, you must have heard of him, that's me. My name is Richard Max Troll, the owner of Paradise group's of Hotels and Dines. And Richa was not left alone or anything, she was kidnapped." as that left his mouth.
"Come again?? Richa was what?"
"So Sophia, I am really glad that you brought my daughter back but you see will have to answer some of the questions. It didn't feel like you or anyone at that matter can find a kidnapped child walking in mall. " he said. I can feel some accusation in his tone.
"Look Mr. Troll thank you for introducing yourself so let me introduce myself to you too." i said to him in firm tone. I was mad at him right now. "I am Sophiana Stone, the owner and CEO of the 'JMP Enterprises must have heard about it. So think before any accusations you make. I have done my deeds as a respectful citizen of the city by bringing your daughter to you, so now let me take my leave. John! Mark! Paul! Come on its time to go home." I call out for my boys as I was ready to leave.
"Sorry but I just..." I didn't let him to continue.
"Stop. Just stop." Why the heck all rich, good looking and hot guys are turned out jerk. I was waiting for my boys to come down.
"John! Paul! Mark! Come downstairs we have to leave." and look towards Max worried and called again for them.
"Richa come down princess. It's time for Sophie to leave." he said loud enough for the whole house to hear.
The cop's soon enter the hall to see what commotion was going on. He called out for the nanny to get the kids but when no response came I couldn't hold it. I quickly made my way towards the upstairs and next floor.
"John! Mark! Paul! Richa!" I calling histericly as i started to search every room but no sign of them where found. Tears clouded my eyes but I kept searching for them in the whole house. But nothing was found. I collapsed on floor only kneel whaling for kids as I kept calling for them in hope that they will reply even knowing its was for no use.
In distance I heard Max ordered to find the nanny and the maid who where to take care of the kids. He was shouting and ordering for the search of kids everywhere. I could not stop crying until I recall something.
"Trackers!" I shouted as soon as I remember and got up from floor. Everyone looked at me differently. "My son's has the tendencies to shatters around in different directions whenever they are to be taken to any malls or marts. So I have fitted tracking devices in the pendents of the chains I gave them on their 4th birthday."
"That's great even if one of your son is wearing it then we can find them." one of the cop said.
"Don't worry! They all wear them as its is the only related to their father. There father, my boyfriend gave me a three stone ring which was his family heirloom. I used the stones of those rings in there pendent. So they always wear it to keep a feel of their father close." I told them as the cop's got into action.

The ring which he gave

The pendent she made

The pendent she made. All three identical.