Chapter 23

Sophiana POV
After the little emotional blast we had with kids, I decided to call Shine. I need to asked about her conditions as she will be 5 month in her pregnancy. She told me about her and baby being alright and asked me about us. As I started to tell her about kid getting kidnapped she didn't let me finished and disconnected. She, with David is surely on their way here.
As we knew, Shine got crazy over having a daughter in the family. I know for sure she is going spoil rotten her to the end. Richa was also excited for meeting with her. Soon they both got lost in their own world for day dreaming with dresses.
Me and Max told about our plans to get together and for which he agreed but told we have to come up with some back up story or something. Max refuses to it without a blink. He won't make kids lie and me too. So we are going to say about our meetings as it happens but minus the kidnapping part. But we have to wait for at least a month as I just can't say that I found a father for my son's in just 3 days and that too a good father.
It was almost dinner when Shine decided that it was time to leave and even after asking so many times to stay she didn't, something about outdoor pizza eating carving. After their depart, me and kids had our dinner. Max had some business in office so he to left. I put the kids to bed and went to my study/office room to have some work done before going to bed.
I shouldn't have let Stacy to take the Knights project. She has been miserable after meeting Mr. Gilliam Knight. But have been holding herself for her daughter Amaira's sake. I just wish her to be happy.
I was about to go to bed but something caught my eyes. There was a shadow. Someone was lurking in the balcony of my bedroom as I made my way there that person jumped of the balcony as it's just one floor up and ran away. I panicked. Who was that person? What was he doing here? I got scared. I quickly lock the windows and balcony door. And went to kids room to check them. I slept with them there.