Chapter 14

Sophiana POV
What have I done? What the hell have I done? Idiot! IDIOT!!! That's what I am. They were just bluffing and I didn't get that. Now how the hell I am to have a father figure in my kids life in 90 days starting from today? That fu*k, what to do now??
I couldn't stress my mind anymore so here I am cooling down by spending with my boys. I have brought them with me for shopping. I didn't need to say anything to them because as soon as they saw the mall the starred to run to the shops they want or need to buy things the want. They has a full list in their little mind. I laugh to see their rustling from one shop to another.
I took boys to a book store as John wanted to buy something new to read than his school books. As I was trailing behind John and Mark, I notice Paul wasn't behind me. In panick to search for him I quickly turn around to see he was consoling a little girl who was crying. I smiled and went to him with my other sons on trail.
"Ma! She won't stop crying!!!" Paul wailed pointing towards the little girl. "I even try to give her my chocolate." showing the caramel chocolate bar in his hands.
I bend down to her level and took her chin to turn her towards me. I slowly and smoothly brush her tears off asking her.
"Hey sweety, stop cry! Little girl what's the matter? Are you lost?" I asked her.
"I want my daddy. I want my daddy. Daddy. Daddddddyyy!! " she started to cry even more calling for her daddy.
I quickly brought her in my arms.
"Oh baby! We will get you your daddy. So please stop crying. We will get to you your daddy." i said to her.
"Promise?" she said showing me her pinky. I hooked my pinky to hers and replying a yes.
Soon she stop crying and brush of her tears string cheeks with the back of her hands. She the in blink took the chocolate bar from Paul hands and look innocently towards us.
"He said I can have it if I stop crying." and started munching it. I laugh a loud looking at my boys, specially Paul face.
"That's he said my dear."
"Ma!!" "MA!!" "Maa!!" my boys whined together. As I led them and the girl towards lost and found section. We reach the room where two women and a man was boring announcing some thing. I made my boys to take a sit in the sofa chairs and made my way with the girl to them. I told them about the girl. They asked me her name.
"Sweety, what's your name?" I asked her.
"Richa." she said. One of the lady started announcing about her, her name and appearance. Its been an hour but none came for the girl.
"Richa can you tell me full your name. And some more about you?" I asked her.
"Richa Rebecca Troll. Butterfly Kindergarten, section A." she intro herself as if she is some kind of queen. I wanted to laugh but kept quiet.
"Butterfly Kindergarten. We too went there before starting school." Mark said.
"Yes. Right. I think I still have your principle number." as I took my cell phone out of my bag and made calls.
After learning about her, and getting her address from Mrs. Lea, told the women to let it be as I got her address and that I will drop her. They hesitate a little as it was against their policy to let the child go with stranger. So we decided to call cops first and then go to her house.
Richa was hell bend not to go in cops car, even after telling her that I will follow. So I got her in my car with boys as the cops follow my car as we made our way toward Mr. Troll, her father's place.