The Lost Goddess, the final chapter

A few hours later everyone was busy so Bianca snuck into Hecate's potion room and found a memory restoring potion and drank it, she instantly got her memories back. It was at that moment she realized that Hephaestus and Aphrodite weren't her family, Nico was.

Bianca wrote a note, this is what it said, Dear mom and dad, I'm going to live at Camp Half-Blood with my brother. I'll visit but, Nico is my true family. Love, Bianca.

Bianca teleported herself to Camp. Before Bianca arrived at Camp...... "I miss her. I can't believe I let another Bianca get away." Said Nico in tears.

"It's ok, you couldn't have done anything to stop it." Said Percy trying to comfort Nico.

Annabeth was walking over to Nico's cabin when a flash of light appeared behind her, she immediately realized it was Bianca. "Bianca!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"Where's Nico?" Asked Bianca. "I'll take you to him." Said Annabeth.

They arrived at the Hades cabin and knocked on the door. "Come in!" A voice called. They went in. "Nico?" A voice called.

Could it be? Did she come back? Nico thought. "Bianca? It's you!" Nico exclaimed as he ran to hug Bianca.

"I remember Nico!" Said Bianca. "I'm staying here with you Nico!" Said Bianca. Both of them were crying tears of joy. Nico finally had his family.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, I thought it was really cringey  and I still do, just less. I wrote this for school a year ago. It was supposed to be  about a Heroes journey. So once again thank you all for reading my story. I'm going to try to write a sequel so if you liked  the story I will post in this book when or if it's up, Signed Meg.

Rick Riordan owns all characters any pictures are from google.