The Lost Goddess 3

In a flash of fire, an Emposai appeared. Percy and Annabeth fought off an entire group once, and an Emposai is someone you don't want to meet. "Hello, Perseus Jackson." Hissed the Emposai.
Emposai are girls with fire for hair, some metal limbs, and belts that change animal heads.
Percy pulled out Riptide and said, "Go away."
Somehow Bianca blasts the Emposai with magic, which is unusual for a demigod, but not for a goddess.
"Woah!" Exclaimed Percy and Annabeth in unison.
Chiron came trotting down the hill saying, "What was that? I felt it all the way from the big house!"
"That was me." said Bianca in awe while being a little scared of him, since he had his bow drawn.
"We found a new half-blood on our way here." Said Annabeth.
"What is your name child?" Asked Chiron.
"Bianca." She replied.
"Come on, I'll give you a tour of the camp. Percy, Annabeth, Nico is waiting for both of you." Said Chiron.
*****************
"This is the archery range." Said Chiron.
"Wow, this place is amazing!" Said Bianca in amazement.
"May I?"
"Go ahead."
Bianca found the right size bow and aimed. It was a perfect shot.
"Wow!" Said Chiron in amazement. "Not even an Apollo camper can do that!"
"Thank you, I've always had a knack for archery, my adoptive parents took me to a range once. I always had a perfect shot." Said Bianca proudly.
"I'm going to go talk to Percy, Annabeth and Nico, okay?" Asked Chiron.
"Okay." Replied Bianca. Chiron walked off to Percy, Annabeth and Nico.
***************
"It couldn't be her." Said Nico.

Once again I don't own any characters Rick Riordan owns them. All pictures are from google.