"Wait so your mom goes out without your dad?" I asked confused on the situation. She shook her head "no daddy's in heaven"

 My chest constricted as the whole situation got cleared up. I nodded my head in understanding as I washed out the washcloth when Sasha's face was makeup free.

 "I miss daddy but my mom says that I'll see him again one day" I smiled softly at her. "You'll see him again one day hopefully. I've never met my mom or dad but hopefully someday we will meet the same place where you will meet your daddy."

She smiled and nodded her head "but what is going to happen now? I look the exact same as before and hunter won't think I look prettier."

 "Sasha you are gorgeous okay? But I know how you feel, I wanted to feel prettier to when I was little. Come with me" I helped her off the counter and we walked hand and hand up to me and Asher's floor and into our bathroom.

I pulled open my makeup drawer and pulled out a shiny lip gloss. "Okay hold still" I bent down and applied the lipstick to her lips lightly. It wasn't very bright but it made her lips shiny and a light pink color. Next I pulled out my body spray and lightly sprayed it on her shirt.

 "Oh that smells really good" she said and I nodded. I took the top half of her frizzy curly hair and put it into a little hair clip so it was half up and half down.

"Okay all done come with me." She held my hand as we looked into the full mirror in my room. She smiled when she saw herself.

"This almost looks as good as my makeup." She said and I laughed and agreed.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded. We were about to leave when a very shiftless and sweaty alpha walks through the door. He stopped when he saw Sasha in surprise and smiled.

"Oh hey Sasha i didn't realize you were up here." She smiled and jumped a little in excitement "Luna took me up here to but some stuff on my lips and do my hair. And hey alpha can I ask you something?"

He nodded and waited for her continue "do I smell good?" He took a big dramatic breath even though he could smell her from where he was standing. He made a thoughtful look for a second and then said "yes you smell wonderful is that your Luna's perfume?"

She smile and nodded "oh I knew it. But Luna can we go eat now I'm hungry?" I looked down at her as she grabbed my hand.  "Sure thing Hun I'm thinking more like waffles?"

  She scrunched up her face and Asher and her at the both time said "no way pancakes" I opened my mouth and looked at both of them in disbelief.

"No way waffles are so much better" Asher laughed as he got a shift and shorts out of the dresser "no way babe sorry but I have to agree with Sasha on this one."

I rolled my eyes dramatically and made a big sigh "okay whatever I'll make pancakes I guess. Asher will you be Joining us?"

 He walked towards us and nodded "sure but I have to take a quick shower I'll be down in a bit" I smiled and he pecked my lips before going into the bathroom.

 "Okay let's go you trouble maker"

We walked down to the empty kitchen. Some people always make dinner around eight for the pack so mostly everyone is at Their jobs or out doing stuff until the trail. My stomach dropped when I was reminded of it, honestly I completely forgot about it.

 I made pancakes for Sasha and when they were done Asher came down freshly dressed and showered. After Sasha was done Hunter came and found her and asked if it was okay for them to go to the park and that he already asked Sasha's mom.