{Chapter Twenty Nine}

Start from the beginning

"...B-Blue!? W-wait.. WHERE DID YOU FUNKING PUT ME!?" Yelled Fresh while Blue giggled more.

"Oh Fresh, don't worry I just need to tell you something before letting you go. I can't possibly murder someone who's family now can I?" Blue spoke.

"What do you..wait..you like.. someone who's my family?" Fresh asked.

"Correct."

"Who is it?"

"One and only, Error."

"What are you going to do with me!??" Fresh asked.

"Like I said earlier, I'll just asked you some questions."

"WHY WOULD I BELIEVE THAT!?"

"ohhoho please don't yell, don't want me to shove rat poison down your throat...right?" Blue asked softly.

"..how are you even innocent to everyone....?" Fresh softly question once again, he just couldn't believe that people misunderstood Blue as an innocent person. Then again he fell into Blue's false persona.

Fresh watched as Blue left him in this place, dungeon? Basement? He doesn't know but hopefully his brother will notice that he was gone.
--
Blue smiled as he hugged Fell, "Felly!!" He chirped.

"Heya..sweets." Fell greeted Blue.

"Blue I did what you ask, may I attend to my own deeds?" Sci asked.

"Nope! We still have so much to do!!"

"..like what?"

"Investigating Fresh and see how much does he knows before maybe brainwashing him and...uhm.. yeah!" Blue chirped.

"Where's Fresh?"

"In the basement Felly! Now carry me and take me to Fresh!!"

"Uh...s-sure.." Fell spoke as he lift Blue up and took him down to Sci basement, Sci followed behind fixing his glasses.

Once back in the basement, Fresh looked at the three. "Are you two in Blue's scheme!?" He asked Fell and Sci.

The two exchange glances, before Fell place Blue on his feet.

"Why do you want to know about that Fresh?" Blue asked him before continuing, "It's not important."

"...."

---Time skip---

Blue had went home while Fell decided to stay with Sci for the night. "Should we give Fresh dinner?" Fell asked Sci.

"I guess we should. Though..Blue will figure it out.."

"Blue won't hurt ya, I promise that. If he wants to hurt you I won't let him. That'll be taking things a bit too far." Fell said.

"Alright. Here." Sci spoke as he grabbed a tray and place a plate with some food, and a drink and soon handing the tray to Fell. "hopefully we don't see like threats to him.." Sci mumbled.

"Hopefully." Fell said as he walked towards the basement being careful to not drop the dinner. Once down he place the tray on the nearby table.

"What do YOU want?" Fresh growled at Fell.

"Just giving you dinner..that is if you don't want any I could just take it back upstairs." Fell replied calmly.

"..."

"I know you're starving, Fresh and don't worry we didn't poison the food. That be Blue, not Sci and I." Fell spoke as he grabbed the key and unlocked the cuffs that Fresh had.

"Now eat up." Fell spoke as Fresh stared at him.

"Why are you so nice!?" He question.

"Everyone have a false persona to cover up their true persona." Fell replied.

"..."

Fell kneeled down in front of Fresh, "Bud, listen to me...Blue will do anything to have Error for himself. You're lucky that he wouldn't kill you, heck if I was a rival for his dear Error. I would've been dead. So be thankful that Blue won't murder you like he did to OuterTale Frisk and my Frisk." Fell spoke as he watched Fresh eat his food carefully.

After a while Fell grabbed the empty plate, soda can and place them on the tray and looked at Fresh. "I'm sorry bud, but I can't leave you uncuffed. Blue will be pissed, so heh..I'm sorry for this." Fell spoke as he grabbed the key.

"I-It's fine..as long I'm going to be alive...I'll be fine..right?" Fresh spoke as Fell nods.

"Yeah.."

With that Fell locked Fresh cuffs as he place the key away, grabbing the tray and left. Leaving Fresh alone.

----

Error was at Ink's house, "Innnnnkkkkkk, Fresh is missing for a dayyyyy now!!" He excalimed as Ink looked at Error.

"..how though?"

"I swear bad shit happens to me, why do I deserve this???"

"I don't know. Anyways does Geno knows?"

"I don't know.."

"Well let's tell him, then we could go and search around Fresh's house and find some clues you know. If he been kidnapped or something."

"Okay..."

Will Error find Fresh and the culprit? Or will the culprit release a brainwashed Fresh? Or..a normal Fresh but is now an Allie for Blue?

'Till the next chapter!