Plagiarism - Resolved

Guys I spoke to the ArShi_Angel and she claims that she hasn't actually copied my work and it's just a coincidence that the two scenes are similar. She does seem genuine with her apology.

I don't really know if what she's saying is the truth. I still find it hard to trust this when the two scenes are so very similar - even the sentence wording. And not to forget, it was one of my readers who actually identified the similarity. So the idea didn't just pop out of nowhere from me. 

But IF she really is telling the truth then I sincerely apologise for naming and shaming her and accusing her of cheating. I put that note up as soon as I found out because I've faced plagiarism so many times now as you guys already know. And now it's just annoying as hell. Hence why I lashed out quickly. But I'm very sorry if she's truly innocent. I hate having to carry grudges and I'm willing to let this one go. 

I've told her that I don't need her to remove her entire story. The story seems to be different to my own. And in her defense she does have like 12 other works which are her own. As a writer myself I know I have no right to take that book away from her when the rest of it is clearly her own work. But I've requested her to delete or rewrite the scene that is so similar to my own. I hope I've done the right thing here. 

Once again ArShi_Angel I'm sorry if you are innocent and you got hurt.

Thank you

Amira