chapter 9 (his name is...)

Lizzy's P.O.V:

I was sitting down doing my homework and eating some fruits, I saw a text message from mark and instantly left the homework and opened the text.

*texting*

MARK LEE:

'hey liz, how's my lady doing this week? ;)' I smiled at the winky face at the end.

LIZZY:

'hey mark, I'm doing well, how about you?'

MARK LEE:

'you still can't call me cute names?! Come on baby' I blushed madly, then I remembered what was happening to me the past week about the boy who was bothering me.

LIZZY:

'hey mark I have something to tell you' I felt nervous.

MARK LEE:

'yeah, what is it? You're worrying me' I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

LIZZY:

'um... there is this boy in school who has been bothering me, and I don't know who he is' I didn't know how to explain myself.

MARK LEE:

'who THE HELL??!!, what do you mean BOY, do I need to come back from Australia by foot right NOW!!' I felt intimidated by his words.

LIZZY:

'MARK! Wait let me explain first, he said that he saw that I was alone and he wanted to be friends but I shut him down' I bit down my lips in anxiousness.

MARK LEE:

'what's his name, or how does he look like if you don't know his name'.

LIZZY:

'I don't know his name, but he looks kinda like a popular boy, he has a broad physique and sharp features, but he is soft spoken' I tried my best to explain how the boy looks like.

MARK LEE:

'DUDE NO WAY!, lee jeno ??? I can't believe it, I mean he won't hit on you cause he's a nice guy, would he??' I felt my stomach turn at his words, this is kind of scary, what if tries something funny?, I shook my head brushing away the thought.

LIZZY:

'so is name is lee jeno, ok I'll keep that in mind, I'm not sure of his intensions but he seems nice, I won't let my guard down though so yeah'.

MARK LEE:

'it's alright baby I trust you, but just be careful, I can't help but worry cause I'm far away from you, ugh I miss you so much I wanna hug you tight and fill my lungs with your scent, I wanna keep you close forever' I felt like I couldn't breathe for a second.

LIZZY:

'don't worry, I will. I miss you too so much, plus since when did you become so smooth? Anyway, I'd love to stay in your arms forever, and stay by your side forever cause you're my mark' I blushed like a mad man.

MARK LEE:

'HEY! I've always been smooth, and you're making my heart dance, my liz' I smiled like an idiot at my screen. Then I looked at the time OH SHIT I'm late whhhy?? I hate homework.

sup everyone, SURPRIIIIISSEEE you didn't expect this didn't you ?! well i wanted to post something cause i felt inspired so yeah here you go, it's short though but tell me what you think. as always comment vote and share. hope you enjoyed see ya. 

author-nim