chapter 13 (date?...)

hey guuuyysss, i'm soooo pumped for this chapter, i worked really hard on it and hope you like it. for my silent readers, show me WHERE YOU AT ? honestly guys speak up i'd love to now my readers more. ok sorry for the rant, enjoy reading.

I changed into some comfy clothes and went straight to the living room, I took the flowers and put them in a vase then headed to the couch.

I took the box in my hands and felt nervous while opening it I hope he didn't spend much on this once I opened it my eyes went wide and I gasped "WHAT THE !!" I cannot believe my eyes oh my.

 it was a pair of red bottom heals shoes, that must've cost a fortune, I only saw these shoes on Instagram or somewhere online holy shit man, and to own one of these is like a dream come true.

I took them out of the box and put them on "they fit!" wow I'm so amazed right now I can't even speak right now.

the door bell rang and I went to open it "is it just me or are you a bit taller" ten spoke as he tilted his head "oh ten, thank you so much for the shoes I love them" I smiled as I opened the door a little wider so he can get in "I'm glad you like them,they look nicer on you than the model" he smiled,I closed the door after him and took off my shoes and went into the kitchen to bring some water for the both of us.

"so ten what brings you here?" I took a sip of water "I just wanted to check on you and make sure you're ok" he smiled seems suspicious to me "are you sure?, do you need something?" I put my hand on his shoulder with a curious face "yeah I'm sure"he smiled again.

We chatted for awhile "hey how about we go out tonight?" he suddenly asked "like to somewhere fancy and eat out since it's the weekend" I thought about it for a second I mean why not, it won't do any harm "ok, that would be cool" I agreed without thinking about it much.

"cool, pick you up at 8 then, see you later" he said while walking out the door. I locked the door and looked at the clock "oh 3, I have plenty of time left" I went up to my room to rest up a bit.

Getting ready was a bit hectic cause I didn't know how to style my hair or what makeup look to do but I managed to get ready on time thankfully. I wore a fitted black velvet midi dress

 I wore a fitted black velvet  midi dress