chapter 10 ;)

As I lazily walked in my school hallways I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me to somewhere dark I wanted to scream but the person had a hand on my mouth. 

But little did they know I took self-defense classes, so I elbowed the person in the stomach and twisted their arm backwards, the person hissed in pain. and suddenly the light turned on "ow ow OW! HEY it's me please let go" I heard a familiar voice so I looked up and saw the familiar face so I let go. 

"what the hell! Are you stupid trying to grab a person like that??!" I looked at him pissed. "sorry but you seem to ignore me a lot" he rubbed his arm in pain "hmm, I wonder why"I said sarcastically "by the way I'm jeno, lee jeno" he extended his hand out for me to shake.

I looked at it then back at him "you're kind of late on the info jeno but nice to meet you and leave me alone" I smiled bitterly at him, I tried to walk away but he stepped in front of me, making me stop and roll my eyes.

"wait! I wanted to ask you something" I nodded for him to complete "do you perhaps wanna go get ice cream after school?" I acted like I was thinking hard "No! I'm allergic" he looked at me confused "to ice cream?" "No, to you" he looked at me in disbelief as I walked out of the scene. 

Jeno's P.O.V:

Did, did she just diss me right at my face??! I couldn't believe what just happened, I really wanted to talk to her but she doesn't even want to talk to me, it's alright I just have to work harder. And I'm gonna work harder.

Mark's P.O.V:

I walked out of the school gates after a long day of studying. I suddenly got a phone call, I furrowed my eyebrows then I saw the caller id and smiled. 

*phone call*

MARK LEE:

"hey baby what's up?" I answered.

LIZZY:

"hey love, how are you doing? I missed you" I moved the phone away from my ear making sure it's really liz.

MARK LEE:

"woah there, liz you just called me love and said you missed me in one sentence, you alright?" I was actually kind of surprised.

LIZZY:

"mark don't tease me, and yes I'm alright, can't I miss my boyfriend??!" she huffed in annoyance. Aw she's cute.

MARK LEE:

"oh this is too much for my heart, baby I miss you too, and yes you can miss me as much as you want" I chuckled, I love her. "baby I want to tell you something?" I asked.

LIZZY:

"yes mark, I'm listening" she waited.

MARK LEE:

"I love you liz, like I really do" i felt tongue tied. And my heart was pounding in my chest.

LIZZY:

"I uh oh god this came out of nowhere, I love you more than the whole universe mark from the bottom of my heart" I felt my cheeks heat up, I heard her giggle nervously.

MARK LEE:

"I'm on my way home so talk to you later"

LIZZY:

"ok, take care of yourself and tell your family I say hi" her voice is so soft it's music to my ears.

MARK LEE:

"Sure baby, you too take care" I hung up and headed home.

I enter the house"I'm home!" I yell through the door while taking off my shoes. Max comes up running to me hugging my legs, I pick him up and shower him with kisses and he giggles and holds my face to stop making me laugh, he is so cute. 

I bet if liz saw him she would flip. "hey max guess who says hi?!" I tell him and he stills and holds my shoulders "who?" he looks with anticipation. "lizzy noona says hi to you" his eyes light up and he attempts to jump in my arms making me struggle to hold him.

"LIZZY NOONA!!" he yells "yes lizzy noona!" I shouted a bit with him, he hugged my neck excitedly and I hugged him back.

"mom liz says hi" I told my mom as I put max down and walked to the kitchen "oh really, is she ok? Oh I miss her, is she doing well by herself?" she shot questions at me "yes she's ok and doing well" I smiled softly.

"mark you and her should get together you know, like date cause I can tell you like each other"she wiggled her eyebrows at me and I felt my cheeks heat up "mom let's talk about th-this later, I have some homework to do" I got so nervous "sure honey"she winked at me and I covered my face in embarrassment.

 Lizzy's P.O.V:

I walked out of the house heading to the mall to do some shopping. I walked into a café and bought some hot chocolate.

I stayed there a bit cause of the quite and warming aroma that it has, I didn't go to a bigger coffee shop because of the amount of people there.

I walked out of the shop and bumped into someone I fell to the floor and so did my bags, I looked up and saw the last face I wanted to see on a weekend "oh sorr-liz?" he extended his arm out for me I looked at him and took his hand, I needed the help.

when I stood up and when I felt his hands I remembered when mark held my hand that day, I felt goosebumps and instantly pulled away my hand, I bent down to get my stuff finding him bend down with me to help.

"I'm sorry about bumping into you, I can make it up to you, how about a drink?" he handed me the stuff smiling, I smiled back and his eyes widened then I turned to my expressionless face "oh how about a no?!" I said sarcastically.

he frowned and for once I felt bad for him "I'm busy jeno, sorry next time maybe" I turned around and walked away. He isn't a bad person I shouldn't be mean to him, I felt bad but I brushed it off and went to the bus stop heading home.

hello beautiful people , how are yall doing? first of all i can't believe i reached over a 100 reads like WHAT???!!!! honestly thank you so much for reading i really appreciate it a lot. so this is a longer chapter as a thank you for all you lovely readers, and as always comment ,vote and share it really motivates me to write more, i hope you enjoyed it. thanks for reading.

author-nim.