chapter 7

It's been a few weeks now and liz and I stayed in contact, she does seem a bit lost but she is doing fine I'm glad school has been a little stressful I still don't have any new friends, I feel like the odd one out but at least everyone seems nice so far and that's good. 

I'm quite worried for liz cause she is shy and not very social I hope she is not too stressed out. And I know you're curious liz and I are official yes we are a couple along distance couple, I feel like being far from her makes my feelings stronger for her.

"hyung, can you help me?" max walked in my room with his little hands holding a few papers "yeah sure, come here" I pick him up on my lap he giggles and shows me his papers with a few letters and some drawings.

 One of the drawings caught my eyes it was him in the middle holding hand with a female and a male next to him "who's this?" I point at the male "it's you hyung" he looked at me cutely "and who's this?" I point at the female "this is lizzy noona, I miss her" he traced the drawing with his small finger "yeah, me too" I sighed.

it warmed my heart how much max loves her I mean she is perfect and very lovable so I'm glad he does really love her but he can't beat me on the amount of love that I have for her.

 "ok, max we are all done now" I smiled at him, he clapped his hands excitedly then took his papers and ran off, I shook my head ah this kid is something.

Lizzy's P.O.V:

Goddamnet I miss mark, I find myself going to the direction of his house all the time but then I remember he is not there anymore and it sucks.

I finish my nighttime routine. I lay down on my bed and try to sleep but I can't fall asleep, I roll around in bed and roll for what seems like forever yet I still can't sleep. I pick up my phone and dial the first number that came to my mind and waited for and answer.

3rd person P.O.V:

Mark lee:

"hello?"

Lizzy:

"hey mark, how are you?"

Mark lee:

"liz, is everything alright? Isn't it pretty late to be up at this hour?" he had a nervous tone in his voice.

Lizzy:

"yeah everything is fine, I just miss you" her voice was shaky and her eyes filled up with tears.

Mark lee:

"lizzy, it's alright don't feel sad you'll make me sad too, I miss you even more baby , I'll be back soon don't worry " he felt tugging in his heart, he missed her way too much and it hit him hard now that she sounded very lonely. 

   Lizzy:

"I'm sorry mark, I probably distracted you from home-

Mark lee:

"no liz, you didn't you're more important to me, and I didn't have anything to do anyway" he looked at the pile of homework next to him and sighed.

Lizzy:

"ok that's good, anyway I just wanted to hear your voice, it's crazy how much it calmed me down and made me feel better, ok then I gotta go sleep I still have school tomorrow so yeah, say hi to your family and give max a kiss for me" she felt her heart beat go fast.

Mark lee:

"Sure baby girl I will, and I'm glad you feel better now, sleep well and dream of me" he was blushing like there is no tomorrow.

Sup everybody how yall doing. Here is a little bit of a meh chapter I don't know how to feel about it but I still hope you enjoy it. I want to shout out my best reader ever @kimmaya88 like thank you girl soooo much for reading and commenting in every chapter from the very beginning I really appreciate the love and support. oh yeah one more thing do you like the way the phone call was? like as a 3rd persons view or do you want it to me ans one of the characters view? Ok now as always comment vote and share, maybe you'll get a shout out on my next chapter. See you next time.

Author-nim.