chapter 2

It's been a while now and max is now three years old, he started speaking and walking he just grew up so fast right, mark though I don't know what happened to him he stopped caring much about his little brother and everyone in general, he stays out late or even for two days straight leaving his little brother at home alone he would have constant fights with his parents, I tried to ask him why and if something was wrong but he would just ignore me or answer in short it's a little stressfull but I hope he is alright.

now I'm getting max ready for his quick night bath, as we were playing together, he had foam on his head while he was giggling I sat there admiring him ah mark you're missing a lot I took the little shark toy and pushed it under the water and pulled it out quickly as max started jumping and giggling he jumped up and hugged me,with his little arms wrapped around my neck I didn't care if my clothes were getting wet "saranghae noona" his little voice spoke, I hugged him back tightly I felt my eyes watering but didn't want to cry in front of max "nado saranghae"I said back at him.

he was sleeping peacefully next to me I got up at five in the morning cause I felt a little thirsty, no sign of mark yet I sat down next to max while stroking his hair but then I felt his forehead very warm I checked his temperature and he had a fever I got up quickly and took my phone and bag, I carried him to the hospital.

I passed back and forth while waiting back in the room I came from looking at max while worry took over me I grabbed my phone and called mark "heeellooo?" he answered he sounded a bit weird "Mark! Where the hell are you? You were out since yesterday! I've been living with you for two months now and you haven't been home in a decent time once!, Your brother has a high fever and the hospital refused to let me take care of the paper work cause I'm not really his sister, you better get your ass here!" I whisper yelled furiously at him "I'll be there in five" he said and hung up.

We sat there on the seats next to the room that max was in, I was biting my finger nails and shaking my leg, "chill" mark said "chill? You want me to chill mark, your brother is in there sick and we don't know what's wrong with him, and you want me to CHILL?!" I was angry at him, how could he be so careless, "WHY ARE YOU OVERREACTING?!" he yelled back I held my temples to stay sane as this boy spoke"you should be thankful for your family and little brother especially, you don't know what you got till you loose it" I spoke quietly "w-what do you mean?"he sounded confused.

"four years ago I lost my family members in a car accident, in the car were both my parents and my little baby brother he was max's age at the time we were a very close happy family but it all happened way too soon, i-I couldn't believe it at first but then it hit me hard, I had to find a job to pay for rent but then staying in that house became unbearable so I moved out here, mark please treasure your family treasure little mark" I cried as I told him my story I didn't tell him when we first met cause I didn't want to.

he always asks me where my family is but I don't say much, he slowly pulled me closer to him and embraced me tightly I cried on his chest and soon after I heard a sniffle I pulled away to look up and I saw him crying with me "why didn't you tell me? we could've gotten through it together" he said slowly.

Here is a longer chapter. Hope you guys like it. Tell me what you think. What's gonna happen next? leave it in the comments. Don't forget to vote and share the story.

Thank you so much for joining in. See you later.

author-nim