Important Author's note (the end)

-

Hi , how's everyone doing ?

I'm here with the sad news of wanting to discontinue this story .... i re-read it for the third time last month and i wasn't feeling it... it was very under-whelming to me so i thought "then how are the readers feeling about it?" and honestly it was my first story, i just wanted to get something out there at the time and i wish i finished it up immediately.

I might drop a final chapter just summarizing everything that happened.... but i'm not sure.

Also, i want to apologize for making all of you wait and still not executing a proper story in the end. but as i have said it was my first story so i shouldn't eat myself up on it, none the less i still feel bad for all the people who liked it and waited for it.

Now, i am planning on writing more stories and dropping them in the near future, but i'll do so slowly, so that the stories don't stack up (cause we saw what happened because of that).

Honestly i'm feeling anxious as i write this cause i didn't want it to end this way... but it can't be helped... but it is what it is, do be understanding.

Finally, i hope you still stay and look forward to my future work and my current work (i do have and active ongoing story) And i want to thank you for the love and support you've been showing me throughout this story :)

If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask

Author-nim.