Chapter 8

Regular POV:

You and Harribel were walking back when you almost walked back in to see everyone else but you two heard Apacci shout, “AWWWW VEGA’S GOT A CRUSH!!!” followed with Ggio claimed that he doesn’t and you heard Harribel laugh.

“What’s so funny?” you asked holding back your snapping because she was an Espada after all.

“It’s just that Ggio doesn’t see that he likes you. I mean it’s obvious but he just doesn’t want to admit it” she said giggling. The Espada giggled? But then again, just because she’s an Espada, doesn’t change the fact she’s still female.

“U-uh Vega doesn’t like me!” you said “Oh so you’re not saying that you don’t like him” she responded. “Uh well uhm…I uh…well maybe I do…but only a little!” you said holding your hands up in defense.

“Oh so it’s true?” she asked. “Um maybe,” you said blushing, “But I don’t think he likes me like that anyways so I don’t have a shot at him and besides I’m only new and we just met and well after what’s been said people may not like me and think different of me” you said looking down.

“Look ____ if anyone actually believes that story, they’re a piece of shit and if they got to know the real you, I doubt they would think of you like your less than what you really are” she said.

“Yeah well I just hope people don’t see me as a whore or something” you said “And I don’t want people to think of Vega like that too” you said. “It’ll be okay, once people know the real story which they will sometime or another, they might understand” she said putting a hand on your shoulder and you were shocked that she would do that and she noticed that.

“Haha it’s okay ____, we’re friends aren’t we? Don’t be so tense around me” she said and you could tell she was smiling. “Right. We’re friends” you said as you smiled back. “Come on let’s go I don’t want them to worry about us being gone for so long” she said as you two walked back in.

“Damn what took you guys so long?” asked Nnoitra. “None of your business” said Harribel. “Did we miss anything?” you asked them and saw grins on everyone’s faces except Ggio’s.

“Nope nothing!” said Sung-Sun grinning under her hand while Ggio looked a bit ticked off trying not making eye-contact with you as his face was slightly flushed.

“Oh okay” you said as you smiled to yourself but you didn’t show it. Just then a girl who looked half dressed walked in who had light green hair and a pink eye with a helmet on for her mask but with one horn.

“Are you ____?” she asked you. “Uh yes I am” you said. “Come with me, Lord Aizen wants to see you” she said and you tensed. “Uh okay” you said as you followed but you turned your head back and saw everyone looking at you a bit worried but with a little bit of hope. You saw Ggio who looked worried that you were going to see Aizen not knowing what for but you gave him a little smile telling him that it’ll be okay and he nodded his head at you.