Chapter 5-The Story is Told

Regular POV:

You finished your shower and got dressed as you dried your hair with a towel. You finished putting it back up in a braid and went back to in Ggio’s room. “Vega-sama I’m done with my shower” you said as you walked in.

“Hmm?” you said as you noticed he wasn’t there and you sighed. You sat on the bed thinking what you should do. Should you go out and look for him or stay here? Well you ended up staying in the room for a few minutes before the door was slammed opened to reveal an angry Ggio with his hair still down but dry now. “What’s your problem?” you asked “My problem?! What’s my problem? Oh well it’s—“ he snapped but stopped when he saw your confused face.

“Uh sorry I um just ran into some trouble that’s all” he said “It’s fine but where’d you go?” you asked “Oh well uh shit. I went to go get breakfast for us but I guess I left it there when I got distracted” he said feeling sorry. “Sorry about that” he said “No its fine but you ran into trouble like you said so it’s okay we can just get it later” you said. “Oh uh okay do you wanna get it now?” he asked “Or well don’t you want to put your hair up first? You wore it in a braid yesterday so I just figured that you usually wear it like that” you said pointing to his hair. “Huh? Oh right I forgot about it when I was waiting for it to dry. Thanks” he said as he went into the bathroom and did his hair. He came out with his hair badly braided and most of it was coming out and you started to laugh. “What’s so funny?” he asked. “Haha it’s just that you did it so bad it looks like moths got to it or something” you said pointing to it again.

“Huh?” he said “Haha come on and see for yourself” you said as you pushed him back into the bathroom and put him in front of the mirror. “Oh wow hah I guess I do look pretty bad” he said as he started to take it out. “It’s just that when I’m a little upset I can get a bit distracted that I don’t really pay attention to what I’m doing sometimes.” “Heh well if I let you go out like that people might comment bad about it and make you more upset” you said “Um can I do it?” you asked him. “Huh?” he said “Well it’s just that I like braiding people’s hair sometimes and it do mine too” you said.

“Oh uh sure, you’d probably do it better than me anyways” he said as he smiled at you. “Haha so what exactly was it that made you so mad?” you asked him as you started to run your hands through his long hair to get the knots out and he started to purr just the slightest bit but he was trying to hold it back. “Oh uh well someone just pissed me off that’s all” he said as you started to braid. “Really? I don’t think that’s all that happened” you said. “I guess you can just see right through me then” he said as you continued braiding. “Well you can tell me about it” you said.

“Hmm okay I’ll tell you about it only if you tell me about what you were crying about earlier” he said looking at you through the mirror and that made you stop braiding. You sighed and said, “I guess I have no way out of it do I?” you said as you gave a small, sad smile. “Fine I’ll tell you but it’s a long story so can I just tell you tonight?” you asked “Yeah that’s fine” he said grinning, knowing that he got you out of your thin shell. “So are you gonna tell me what happened not too long ago that made you so pissed?” you asked.

“Ah fine” he said and he explained what happened and about Loly Aivirrne and how she helps Aizen and all. “Why that little bitch! How dare she try that!” you shouted as you started to get pissed, which wasn’t the exact same expression that Ggio thought you would have as you finished his braid and he started laughing. “What’s so funny?” you snapped. “Well it’s just your expression! I love it! I never thought that you would say that after what you’ve acted like to me” he said and you blushed. “Uh well it’s just that I hate it when people do stuff like that that’s all but um…thanks for standing up for me back there” you said as you looked away. “Uh no problem, it’s just that she can really pisses me off anyways and she shouldn’t be saying stuff about people like that when she doesn’t even know the person” he said as he turned around and looked at you and you started to blush again.

“Uh well um your braid’s done” you said. “Oh right thanks for that” he said as he looked at it in the mirror. “Yeah it looks a lot better than what I had” he said and smiled and you laughed and he joined you. “Vega-san are you sure you aren’t a girl cause you sure act like one!” you said teasingly. “What?! I am not! Don’t say that!” he said getting steamy. “Haha okay whatever let’s go! I still don’t know anybody yet and I’m starving!” you said as you dragged him out of the bathroom by grabbing his wrist. “Hey! Hold your horses girl take it easy” he said. “We don’t want to run into anyone who will cause trouble” he said and you let go. “Okay fine you take the lead!” you said giving him the floor.