Bleach--He's My Tiger--A Ggio Vega Love Story

Hi there! Well I was bored so I decided to write this and I just LOVE Ggio! I wish he would have lived but booo oh well I'm sorry if it sucked because I'm new at this and this is my first story so don't judge me! But go ahead I thank those of you who read this even if you may not like it~! But I do not own Bleach or the character Ggio Vega in anyway so credit goes to the owner. But tell me if I should continue or not~!

Ggio Vega love story:

Info: You were once a Shinigami until one day you had a mission to go to Las Noches in and you met Aizen and he noticed how powerful you were you and changed your ways and let Aizen change you into an Arrancar. Your Zanpakuto is of a White Tiger and is called Suave Tigre Blanco. (Gentle White Tiger in Spanish but I don't know what the Japanese version or romaji would be)

You have long (h/c) hair that you usually wear in a braid and lovely (e/c) eyes and your spirit animal is a tiger. Your hollow hole is below your right breast. Your Arrancar clothing weren’t too revealing like a slut like how most of the Arrancar girls look. You wore a white top with ¾ sleeves and a skirt that were easy to move in along with white tights that came up to your thigh and black boots. Your hollow mask is similar to Grimmjow’s but is on your left side of your face and has the bottom set of teeth instead of both, like a tigers.

“Everyone please welcome our newest member, ____ ____” said Aizen who called all Arrancar and Espada to a meeting. “I want you all to treat her with respect is that clear?” he said

“Yes Aizen-sama” replied everyone else in the room. “Good. Now you are all dismissed” he said and everyone got up and began leaving “Ggio Vega” said Aizen

“Yes sir?” he said as he stopped walking and turned his way towards Aizen

“I want you to show ____ around and she will be with you for a while until she feels comfortable around here” he said “Oh um yes sir I’ll make sure to do that” he replied and you noticed how handsome he looked as you saw his Saber tooth Hollow mask and his piercing yellow eyes and his cute messyish hair with a braid in it.

‘I think I’m gonna like it here’ you thought smirking in your head

“____ come with me” said Ggio “Uh yes okay” you replied and you two left the room

“I’m Ggio Vega” he said to you as he kept walking and you continued to follow “Um I’m ___, or well I guess you already know that, but it’s nice to meet you” you said to him “Yeah you too. Now I don’t think you’re room is ready yet so you’ll probably have to stay in mine until yours is finished” he said as he kept walking not making eye contact with you. “Oh okay um thank you Vega-san” you said “Ah um your welcome. And just so you know, I’m the best Arrancar out there so if you need any advice, just come to me” he said with a smirk on his face as he tried to get you to respect him. “If you think that’s gonna make me praise you, you got another thought coming” you said grinning “What you’d just say?” he said getting ticked off and you started to grin even more “Now, now no need to get all worked up over nothing just show me to your room. Wasn’t that your job? To show me around?” you said to him “Yeah I know that now let’s go” he said walking back again ignoring you but you didn’t like that. You liked hearing him talk and talking to him so you tried to get a conversation going.

“So what sort of things do you like?” you asked trying to get something out of him. “Uh where’s that coming from?” he asked “What? I can’t ask you a question? Am I supposed to keep quiet? That’s boring I just wanted to get to know you more” you said “Uh oh well sorry but no one’s really asked me this kinda thing before” he said “Oh I’m sorry” you apologized “No don’t be” he said “Okay well let’s start with your favorites…like what’s your favorite animal?” you asked “Oh well that’s easy the Saber tooth tiger because it’s strong and like a leader” he said “Oh? Well my favorite animal is the tiger but Saber tooth tigers are really cool. I just love big cats with how strong and fierce they can be but can also be gentle at times which can be rare to show” you said smiling “Uh oh well that’s cool” he said as he looked at you but then looked forward again as he kept walking. But during your walk (which was VERY long just to get to his room), he showed you some places and you two talked more and you found out more about him like his Zanpakuto as he did the same with you.