"Well good thing you didn't get hurt. That dog is nasty. That was very smart of you to lead them all the way to that conclusion. "

"Really? Thanks!"

"I'm not saying you should have done it; because I'd be a terrible father if I did, but good job."

I smiled widely and finished the potion saying, "Thanks."

The side of his mouth lifted up as he handed me two vials. I poured the contents of each of the cauldrons into the vials and handed them back to him. While he was pouring his potion in a vial I cleaned up my mess with a wave of my hands.

Once he was done and had cleaned up his area we walked back up to the Hospital Wing. We let ourselves in and went over to where Blake was sitting up in his bed.

I ran over to him and asked, "Feeling better?"

"Yes thank you," he replied politely looking at Severus.

"I have the rest of the blood replenishing potions that you need to take then you should be able to leave, as long as Madame Pomfrey allows it."

On cue she came out of the back and said, "He's all fixed up. Two more blood replenishing potions and he'll be able to leave."

Blake said, "Great. Thank you ma'am."

She smiled warmly at him and said, "You are very welcome."

Taking two potions from his cloak Severus handed them to Blake who shook his head and took them both like shots, one after the other.

When he was done Severus said, "Both of you, follow me. I want to hear the story from your mouth Mr. Cox."

He strode out of the room dramatically as Blake and I thanked Madame Pomfrey again then followed him out. We followed him silently down to the Potions classroom.

Once we were inside he made it impossible to hear our conversation then said, "Have a seat."

Blake looked around for a chair as I smiled at him and conjured up 2 plush chairs.

Severus said sarcastically, "What? I don't get one?"

I smiled and replied just as sarcastically. "Nah you're not special enough."

He put on a face of mock hurt and said, "Fine I'll get my own."

With an elaborate movement of his arms a huge chair with velvet lining and lions feet. I laughed along with Blake; although his was more labored.

"Okay now that you are hopefully a bit more easy, I need to know what happened."

Blake looked at him and said, "Well you saw I mean it was Malfoy. He was mad and said a bunch of stuff and then knocked me out. Then Jessica and her friends must have came in. I was told there was a troll there; is that true?"

I said, "Yeah we got there just in time it looked like. I took it out with a couple stunning spells and now it's down there unconscious."

"Okay good thanks," he told me.

I nodded and was about to say no problem when my father butted in, "I need to know what he said to you and exactly what happened."

Blake side glanced at me and I immediately said, "I'll leave if it would put you more at ease."

Severus said, "Or I can leave and Jessica can tell me later."

He shook his head, "No it's fine. Would you mind if I just showed you? It would be easier than trying to explain it all."

"That would be no problem but I don't have any way of seeing your memories aside from Occulemency and I wouldn't want to invade your mind like that," said Severus.