The Execution Part Two

Beyonce's POV

Michael hollered a string of curse words at his father. "I swear to God when I get my hands on you.." The anger in his eyes scared me. Joseph laughed and shook his head. "I really didn't think it would come down to this son. I mean me, your own father, having to kill you over something as petty as; a bitch." I growled when he looked at me. "You're pathetic and worthless!"

"IF ONLY I COULD GET YOU IN AN ELEVATOR!!!" Solange hollered, "I'D FUCK YOU ALL THE WAY UP!!"

I looked at Solange who had fire in her eyes. "Stop it Solo," I whispered, "you're only making it fun for them." I stared at my father. "I did everything you asked Daddy. I stayed at home from prom to work on an album. I missed moments in high school just to make you proud. And this is how you treat me? If it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be rich." I stared at him. "But that's okay Matthew. I'm fine. You really think you're doing something by breaking my arm, hurting my family, or making my life a living hell, but you aren't. You're only making it worse on yourself, because once I get ahold of you; you will regret ever making me."

Matthew laughed. "Oh Bey, you're just like Tina; fiery and dumb." I shifted my chains. Joe, Matthew, and Jay-Z stood there before us. "I mean we could just make it easy," Joe said. He grabbed a 9 millimeter gun and loaded it. "Like for example." He shot the gun and I heard someone cry out. Solange hung helplessly from her chains as the blood seepd from her leg. "This bastard shot me! What the hell! I didn't even marry your son asshole!"

Joe shrugged. "You're apart of the problem. Don't you think you should get punished?" "No one should," I boldly stated. I watched Kanye approach Jay-Z. The words that came from Kanye made Jay's face twist in anger. "What?" He hissed. I saw him glare into space. "Get my gun from the back. I'll deal with this personally."

Michael and I intensely watched Kanye leave. Joe and Matthew looked at each other. "Well Jay it's a pleasure doing business." I saw the duffel bag being handed from Matthew to Jay. "I can't believe this," I whispered. Joe and Matthew left with their heads held high. I sighed and watched as a gun was handed to Jay. "Bring that snitch in here," he ordered. boldly.

I watched as Carmela came in with a smile on her face and a drink in her hand. "What's wrong daddy?" I heard the confusion in her voice. He frowned and shook his head. "Somebody in this rom has snitched," he announced. Carmela went a ghostly pale and the room hushed to a deafening silence. "So what's going on?" He asked to no one in particular. Everyone stared at Jay as he spoke. "I feel like I know who's been snitching," he said calmly.

He whistled to Kanye and he unhooked Michael. Michael stood stock still as he was dragged over to Carmela. Jay looked at the both of them in disgust. "I can't believe this shit. I go and I make you so happy baby. I give you expesnive jewelry, purses, and money..and you do this to me? You tell the police where we are. I thought you had the guts and the heart to screw the man over that screwed you, but I guess I was sadly mistaken." Jay pulled the gun out. My heart froze as he held it up ready to shoot.

"Michael! Mr. King of Pop. I feel like this would be a wonderful time for a little family reunion." I heard the sound of heels and there she stood.

"KELLY ROWLAND!!!" I hollered.

She shrugged. "I was tired of being the back end Bey. I was tired; the only way I could prosper...is if you're gone. Jay hurry up and do this." Kelly looked at me. "You're pathetic," I whispered. Jay handed the gun to Michael. Michael shook his head. "I'm not doing whatever you plan." Jay frowned. "Oh you have to, because if you don't....you won't, I won't, and none of us will survive this night." Michael took a deep breath and shook his head again. "I'M NOT FUCKING DOING IT!" A gun shot went off and he stopped. "Take the motherfucking gun," Jay ordered quietly. Michael took the gun and stood still. "Carmela turn around please." Carmela looked at Jay and slowly turned around. Jay pulled out another gun and sighed. "I didn't really think it'd come down to this."