Q&A #2

Heyo! It's time to answer so questions my dudes.

Some things before that:

1. If you see a "(?x)" next to a question, it means that the question was asked a few times. That does not necessarily mean that it was an exactly the same question, it means that the answer woulf have been the same.

2. 2899 words only for questions.. 3276 words for answers.... the things I do for y'all...

3. If you see mistakes, don't blame me. I am tired.

ANYWAY LET'S GET IT POPPIN'!

Oikawa

· Would you like to have a family with Iwaizumi? What will happen to you if your parents kick you out?

Well first, I'm not sure yet. Me and Iwaizumi aren't even officially dating yet. And... I live on my own, I have for a few years now, how are they gonna kick me out of my own house?

· How do you get your hair so fluffy looking?

Lots of conditioner!

· How do you think your parents will react? (3x)

I know for sure they won't like it, but they'll have to deal with it.

· Why did you fall in love with Miko anyway?

Now that I look back, I don't think I was ever THAT in love with her. I was just used to her, it felt right at the time to be with her.

· Squirrel

Goat

· Will you ever forgive Miko for what she did?

I'm not even mad. I mean, I cheated too, didn't I?

· How will you deal with Miko and your relationship with her?

Hmmm.. our relationship is over, so I guess Ill just let her go wherever he wants to. What she does is non of my business.

· How much do you love Iwa-chan?

You have no idea. I was never in love! Iwaizumi is LITERALLY my first love! He makes me feel so.. special..
· Will you or Iwaizumi propose?

We aren't even dating yet, but...

· Would you actually kick Miko out or would you help her find a new place?

She has places to go, I'll just help her pack.

· Would you turn down a threesome with Iwaizumi and Kuroo?

I don't do threesomes. Kuroo does, I don't.

· When did you realize you love Iwaizumi?

That day when I realized how he looked at me. He looked at me as if I was the most precious thing in the whole world and.. for the first time in my life I thought that maybe I have feelings for him instead of Miko.

· Favorite thing about Iwaizumi's personality?

His two sides. When he's working or is around Makki and Mattsun, he's serious, but when we're alone - he's different. One time I pretended to be sleeping on the couch, he fixed my hair, carried me upstairs and gave me a peck on the cheek.. so sweet of him.

· What is the cutest thing Iwaizumi has ever done for you?

BREAKFAST IN BED PLUS A CUTE UNICORN PLUSHIE!!!! now that I think about it, we might have gone on a date that day, maybe it wasn't just "shopping".