❬twenty -two; all kinds of drama again ❭

baby swazz

   derek looked at me from across the room, a small grin on his face followed by a wink. i leaned back into my chair and grinned to myself.

damn, thats mine?

that's all that was running through my head, biting down on my lip he finally came back to me. he grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eyes.

"you know you're looking real fine right now right." i chuckled, nodding.

"yes, you know you look real fine too." he winked again.

"sometimes i dress to impress." i smiled.

"you impress me all the time. and all you have to do is just smile at me." he made me smile even bigger.

"you make me so happy." i said, he kissed my hand.

"you make me happier." he said and i giggled.

"i don't think that's possible." he stopped and pulled my body closer to his.

"i think it is, baby girl." somehow that turned me on.

"i dont think so, baby." i said again holding his hands that hung at my sides.

"i think so." he smiled before leaning down to kiss me. i dont think he understands how much i love him.

"wanna go watch a movie?" i asked, he nodded picking me up and carrying me to my room. we turned out the lights, stripped off most of our clothes and turned on netflix. i cuddled up to derek while he picked a funny movie to watch.

he kept looking down at me and smiling while i held his hand. his other hand wrapped around me. he pulled out his phone and took a picture. i then got up to put socks on and sat on derek's lap he took another picture.

my phone then buzzed and i noticed it was notifications from derek. he sent me the pictures of us and posted one on instagram.

derek luh tagged you in a photo

derek luh; thats my baby girl ❤️

[tagged; babyswazzog]

24,657 likes| 21,353 comments

"are you sure you wanna be public with our relationship?" i asked, he laughed.

"i made the mistake of keeping us a secret the first time and i'm not gonna do it again." i smiled so big.

"okay." was all i said cause i was so happy. i decided to post my own.

babyswazzog; that's my baby ❤️

[tagged; DerekLuh]

26,457 likes| 22,895 comments

derek's hand twirled around my back, i got shivers but still smiled. he slightly chuckled at my reaction and pulled me back onto him, his hands on my chest.

"even from behind you're gorgeous." with that i blushed, i never started blushing until derek's around.

"you make me happy." i said, holding one of derek's hand.

"you make me happier." i chuckled, we continued watching our movie. we were laughing and carrying on, forgetting the part about me being basically naked. i decided to put my bra back on and lay my head in derek's lap.

he played with my hair while i held his other hand. we laughed so much it was perfect. and we had been there for hours possibly. forgetting whatever we had planned today until nate bursted into my room covering his eyes.

"found them!" he called back and a bunch others followed.

"what the hell! why werent you answering your phone!" swazz yelled at me, i looked at my phone that had been laying on the stand beside the bed.

"i left it alone to watch a movie." swazz growled.

"kayla, why do you do this shit! i'm your brother i'm suppose to protect you, but i can't do that when you pull shit like this!" swazz screamed, but i was in so much shock i couldnt speak.

"john, maybe you shouldn't be so harsh." johnson said as i felt the tears roll down. i didnt exactly know why i was crying, but i was.

"harsh? seriously! would you be so harsh when you find out your best friend had been fucking your baby sister! that's not something to be harsh about?" i could tell how mad he was, because he had the look in his eye.

"kayla. are you okay?" derek asked, i nodded obviously lying.

"john, for the love of god! stop yelling at her like she's a child! she's old enough to make decisions on her own, if she wants to be with derek she can be with derek! you ever stop and realize maybe this is why she didnt tell you? cause she knew her asshole brother would ruin things for her?" zuri replied, swazz laughed.

"don't tell me how i'll talk to my sister. obviously you dont understand the way i feel!" he retorted.

"yes i do. i hooked my best friend up with my older brother! and she was younger than me! so like i said stop and think jackass!" derek held me tighter. i moved his hands away and got dressed then pushing past all of them locking myself in derek's room. i need time to think. to myself.

"kayla, open the door!" swazz bashed against the door but i wasn't opening it. so much for my netflix day. i heard them arguing outside the door which only drove me absolutely insane.

"kayla, baby, open the door." derek said through the arguing.

"i don't wanna. theyre yelling." this takes me back to my younger years when my parents used to fight. mom and my real dad.

"i know, baby, i'll make them stop. but will you open the door if i do?" i thought about it. do i really want to?

"yes, derek. make them stop arguing and leave us alone." i said softly, i heard shuffling and derek screaming at all them to stop yelling. then it became silent.

"okay, baby, they're done. open the door." i unlocked the door and opened it, everyone came flooding in asking if i was okay and checking my body for any cuts.

"god, i'm fine. leave me alone!" i screamed, i stared swazz in the eye. "especially you." he left the room shaking his head, i felt my heart break. everyone left and derek held me, while i stared at the floor.

"talk to me." derek said, i shrugged.

"i'm fine, please don't." he nodded and kissed my head. not how i wanted my day to end.