❬twenty-one; just smile❭

baby swazz

       i laid beside derek, playing with his hair tryna get him to go to sleep. his arms were around my waist tightly.

"is it working?" i asked.

"mmhm." he answered half asleep, i chuckled. i slid my body under his, making him sleep on me. i slid my hands in his hair and played with his hair. i spread open my legs letting his body fall between.

i laid his head on my chest, wrapping my arms around his neck. i liked this. it was comfortable. i smiled and rolled my head towards his and fell asleep. i woke up earlier than everybody else.

derek was still laid on top of me i smiled happily. i got an up close look and i loved it. his hair was floppy i laughed playing with it. he moved and laid his head on my chest, i wrapped my legs around his waist.

"derek. dereeek." i whispered with a small chuckle, i lifted his head up gently and kissed his forehead. he stretched squeezing me.

"derek." i called again, his eyes fluttered open, he looked up at me. i smiled, he moved his head up and closed his eyes again.

"derek." i called again, he hummed in response.

"move please. i needa go pee." he just hugged me and laid his head on my shoulders.

"please don't leave me." he whispered it was hard to leave when he said those words to me.

"please let me go pee and i promise i'll come back," he put his arm around me and held me tightly. "derek, c'mon. lemme go pee." he rolled over, i picked up my long shirt and went to the bathroom. i did what i needed, washing my hands and returning to derek.

he was still rolled over on his back, i climbed in he rolled onto me and used my boobs as pillows. i tried not to laugh but i couldnt help it.

"please, stop. i'm comfortable, princess." he whined, i lightly chuckled but soon fell silent. i was falling asleep until derek grabbed me waist roughly with a grin. he laughed.

"scare you?" he joked, i rolled my eyes closing them.

"fuck you." i said, he bit my lip.

"don't mind if i do." i opened my eyes when i felt his hands on my thighs, he looked up at me and smiled. of course i smiled back, but i was tired, even though i tried resisting so derek could do as he pleased with my body i was just tired.

"hey, baby. dont tell me youre tired." i laughed.

"sorry, but staying up with you at night makes me sleep less." he licked down from my stomach almost reaching where he wanted to go.

"not my fault you stay up for hours just to look at me." i opened my eyes.

"okay the choice is yours. you wanna fuck me or sleep with me. which is it?" he hummed.

"hard decision. since youre so tired, i'll sleep with you," i nodded and laid my head down, he slid his hand into my underwear with a small chuckle. "maybe a little both." instantly i moaned, only for my mouth to be covered.

"no teasing! remember?" he shrugged.

"fine, i'll wait until youre fully awake." i lightly smiled, he laid down on me, using my boobs as pillows again, i wrapped my arms around him.

"hey, look at me," i opened my eyes and made him look at me. "smile please." i said, he lightly smiled, i wrapped him back up into my arms and i went back to sleep. seeing him smile gave me a good dream.

i woke up again as he still laid there, i didnt know what time it was and frankly i didnt care. he was with me, nobody bothered us and everything was fine. i pet his hair, he moved and opened his eyes.