❬thirteen; teasing over the limits❭

baby swazz

WARNING SMUT SCENE

i waited until swazz went to get katelyn to plan my small little tease revenge on derek. he was sitting next to me on the couch dozing off.

"hey, daddy luh." i said, derek shook himself awake.

"yeah, babe?" he asked back, i unzipped his pants. "ooh, mami, what are you doing?" he asked, as i slid them down.

"its not nice to tease me either, daddy luh." i replied sliding down his boxers. i had my hand around his length, looking up at him.

"makayla," derek breathed, i laughed sliding my mouth down, causing him to groan loudly. i pushed my mouth down more gliding up and down while sucking. "fuck! fuck, makayla!" i swirled my tongue over the tip.

i slid my mouth down taking it all in, holding his waist he squirmed around, gripping the couch tightly.

"fuck, kayla! uhhh!" i bobbed my head more, derek grabbing a handful of my hair and pushing me back down. he moaned louder. "fuck! fuck! fuck! uhh, fuck!"

he threw his head back. i knew he was close, i removed my lips, and sat on his lap. he lifted his head up and looked at me.

"kayla, please." i grinned, leaning against his ear.

"now you know how it feels, derek." i replied getting up, i walked back upstairs laying down on my bed. i looked at the pictures i was tagged in. a few minutes later derek came up, looking hella pissed.

"alright, that was teasing wayy over the limits, makayla." i laughed throwing my phone down.

"you teased me, asshole." he rolled his eyes.

"look who's talking." i flipped him off.

"get use to it, daddy, because you tease me and you regret it." he laughed sliding down his pants.

"we're gonna finish this," i laid back, looking at him. "and you tease me once and you'll be on punishment." i laughed.

"i won't be the one begging for it." i replied, derek rolled his eyes and climbed over top of me.

"lay on your stomach." derek demanded, i rolled over laying on my stomach. his hands grabbed onto my hips, pulling my shorts aside. without warning he slammed into me, i shrieked.

"you'll be screaming for this dick next." derek smirked, sliding in and out fast and roughly, knowing of our time limit. i gripped the sheets, my face head down in a pillow, loud groans escaping our lips.

"fuck! derek, go faster!" he slapped my ass.

"what's my name?" i groaned, hearing derek moan.

"daddy luh!" i screamed, derek slid in and out then slammed right back in. he kept this pace, until i felt myself reaching my high. derek's nails digging in my hip.

"uhh!" he moaned out, i arched my back as much as i could, moaning along the way. one last thrust, i reached my climax. derek came after, we laid down beside each other panting.

i heard the downstairs door open. i quickly jumped up throwing my clothes back on, i slid in under the blanket next to derek and laid my head in his lap, he caressed my cheek with his finger.

swazz opened the door, looking at the both of us. i looked at him and looked at the bottom of my bed, he closed the door and left without any word. i feel like swazz secretly hates me now.

i sighed and trying to push these thoughts away, but the more i tried the more i realized it might be true. i can barely look my brother in the eyes anymore. i still feel ashamed of myself.

but y'know, i don't blame him. i'd probably hate my little hoe sister if she fucked my best friend too. twice. or if she kept it a secret for about four years and nobody know.

i'd hate that little bitch too, but unfortunately derek doesn't hate me. and sometimes i wish he would so my brother and i wouldn't be loosing our relationship with each other.

derek looked down at me, as i realized that i was thinking wayy too much. derek leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"are you alright, kayla? you seem a little off." i shook my head.

"yeah, i'm fine, babe." i replied smiling up at him, he stared at me then nodded. he stroked my hair, holding me with his other arm. i smiled feeling safe in his arms.

"i haven't said this in forever," he said looking back down at me. "i'm here right now, right here, for you. and if something is fucking with you, you can tell me." i just nodded, smiling.

"thanks, derek, i appreciate you so much." he smiled again, he leaned down and kissed my forehead. i looked up at him and just smiled, i smiled so hard at him my jaw hurt.

he leaned down again, showering me in kisses. his arms holding me in place as he continued to tickle me with his kisses. his hand sliding up into my shirt again, i slid my hand in his pants.

"we just finished literally a minute ago." i said laughing, he shrugged.

"i don't care." i laughed again, i sat up kissing his lips. his arms wrapped around my waist. i pulled away and just stared into his brown eyes. those beautiful brown eyes that i love so much.

those beautiful white teeth that brighten my day. his laugh that fills my ears and warms my heart. his body warmth that fills me with a thought that i'm at home.

he stared into my eyes. i got lost in his as he swam in mine. i could feel myself smile, hardly. he smiled back, i kissed his lips again, short but meaningful.

"makayla marie swift, you're too fucking beautiful for your own good." i laughed looking at him and down in his lap.

"derek james luh, you're too sexy and adorable at the same time, sometimes i can't stand you." he chuckled.

"but you love me." i smiled, i do.

[wassuh dudes !! hope you enjoyed i love ya'll 😋❤️]