❬nineteen; mall day❭

baby swazz

derek and i stepped out of the shower. he grabbed me a towel and one for him. i wrapped it around my waist smiling at him.

"so you wanna go to the mall with me, babe?" i asked, he nodded.

"yes, mami, lemme go get dressed and i'll be ready." i nodded and walked out, swazz walked out.

"kayla, i wanna talk to you." i was wrapped up in a towel.

"could you at least wait until i'm dressed?" he sighed.

"i wanna talk to you without derek." i got worried now, i just nodded.

"uh okay just let me get dressed." he nodded and walked back in his room. i got dressed derek came in.

"ready?" he asked, i looked up at him.

"uh swazz wants to talk to me, can you wait for me please?" he nodded kissing my forehead.

"i'll be in the car, princess." i nodded and walked out, i opened swazz's door and looked at him.

"should i be worried about this?" he stood up from his bed.

"kayla, i dont like this derek and you thing going on. he always touching you. kissing you and i dont like it." i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you mad because my boyfriend loves me?" he groaned.

"stop saying that. stop acting like you love him." i scoffed.

"i do love him! i dont know wether you care or not, but he's the reason im smiling." he scoffed crossing his arms.

"kayla you dont know what love is." i bit my lip from exploding.

"why? because im fucking eighteen? youre funny swazz i'm not a kid, you cant control me. you cant tell me to not love derek!" he let out a sharp breath.

"you dont love him! he doesnt love you! why cant you see that? he always acts this way with girls! he makes you believe that shit but he doesnt, kayla! he doesnt!" tears were running down my face.

"john!" kate yelled coming into the room. he turned his head towards kate and then back at me.

"fuck. no, kayla, im sorry." he tried to hug me but i slapped his arms away.

"fuck you!" i sprinted out of swazz's room outside to the car where derek was waiting for me listening to music. i walked over to derek's side climbing onto his lap and hugging him.

"promise me that everything you said was true. you really love me right?" derek turned the music off.

"baby, of course i do. why are you crying?" i just wanted him to hold me, and he did. we sat there as i listened to his heart beat.

i finally climbed onto the other seat, fixing my makeup. derek looked at me.

"are you alright, baby girl?" he asked, i nodded. "wanna tell me why you were upset?"

"drive and then ill tell you." he nodded and pulled away.

"swazz wanted to talk to me, said he didnt like us together and said that i dont love you and that you dont love me.." he looked over at me.

"baby girl, you already know i love you. i know i dont say it but trust me i do. you keep me going in life." i grabbed his hand, locking it in mine. he chuckled.

"what ever happened to ' two hands on the wheel luh ' ?" i smiled.

"that was because i was afraid something would happen to you, now if some thing bad were to happen we'd be together, right?" he looked over smiling. 

"of course, baby." i smiled widely, fuck swazz. just because i'm 18 doesnt mean i dont know what love is. i knew what love was when i 13 because derek and i first started clicking round that time.

swazz cant control me. he wont control me. i'll go back to omaha and i wont come back. if he wanna be childish so will i.

derek pulled up to the mall. we stepped out, he held my hand as we walked in.

"as much as i hate to say and you look so fucking good. you shouldnt have came in that." i laughed.

"if i sit in the buggy you gon push me?" he laughed.

"of course, baby, hop in." i jumped into the k-mart buggy. i laid back as derek started pushing me around laughing afterwards. i opened up snap and started recording us.

"alright, baby, what do you want?" he asked.

"honestly i just wanna be here with you." he smiled.

"how about i look for stuff for you." i shrugged.

"sure, baby." i laid back watching as derek focused on stuff.

"do you want some earrings, baby?" he asked.

"i dont usually wear earrings, but if you want to  ill wear them for you." he nodded setting them in the buggy. he scrolled along.

"shoes, baby girl?" i looked up at him.

"fuck i hate when you spoil me." his eyebrows furrowed.

"why?" he asked.

"i never liked it when you wasted money on me. i love the gifts, but i always feel bad." he started laughing.

"babygirl, i do this because i want to. i want you to know that i'd only do this for you." i started smiling like crazy.

"i love you." he smiled wider.

"i love you too." he made me smile even wider than his, all around the store derek was throwing in clothes. shoes. makeup. by the time we were done i was covered in things. i looked up at derek.

"babe, why'd you get me all this stuff?" i asked, shocked at the amount of items i got.

"you deserve everything in the world and i'm here to make that happen." derek smiled at me, i loved his smile.

"i wish i could give you everything you deserve." i said, upset that i couldnt give him everything, he smiled again.

"you being here gives me all i ever wanted." he replied as he rang up all my items, i had to slip in some money at least. he pushed me and the items back to the car. i climbed into the front with him.

"you treat me and i'll return the favor." i winked at him, he grinned.

"i'll fuck you so hard the neighbors will feel bad for you." he replied, sliding his hand up my thigh.

"i'll be ready for that any day." his hand found his way into my pants.

"i bought you some nice things to wear for me." i grinned.

"lets hurry home." derek nodded and continued our way home. i cant wait to get home.

yo guys check out the story tears on   page i think you'll like it

vote
comment
i love you
-K.C