❬ten; video❭

baby swazz

i finished the dishes, after an intense makeout session 😊, laying on derek's bed while swazz goes to get katelyn. she is really amazing. my phone started ringing, i looked at it my mom calling me. i answered it.

"hey, mom, what's up?" i asked, smiling.

"just to check up on you to make sure you haven't died yet." i laughed.

"do you not trust john that much?" i asked, she snickered.

"your father, original, father called about you today, so i gave him your number just in case you wanted to talk to him." i nodded.

"oh really? thanks, mom, been a long time since i last saw him. if he calls again t- derek fucking stop- sorry tell
him i said hi." i slapped derek's hand away as he tried to kiss my cheek.

"derek's with you?" she asked, i nodded.

"yeah, we're sitting on the couch and he's trying to tickle me." i lied looking at derek, who slyly grinned.

"i thought you hated derek?" she asked, i bit my lip.

"we became friends recently, he changed so i figured he cant be that bad anymore, right?" i replied, looking back at derek.

"oh well be careful, makayla, because stuff like that can lead on and you know screw you over." i nodded.

"okay, mom, he's much nicer if you wanna say hi to him he's beside me." derek leaned over taking my phone.

"what's good, momma swift!" derek said into the phone wrapping a arm around me. i smiled holding his dangling hand.

"of course i will, you have no problem to worry about." derek replied smiling at me.

"yeah, alright. bye, ms. swift." he handed me the phone back.

"i have to go, kayla, you're father's taking me out." i nodded smiling.

"ooo mama, alright go get ready. i love you." i could tell she was smiling.

"i love you too, kayla, bye." she hung up the phone, i curled up to derek. i decided to scroll through instagram, seeing what i was tagged in. i wished i didn't. i came along a small video of derek and i, i was sitting on his lap kissing his neck.

"fuck!" i cursed throwing my phone down, scaring derek. he looked at me as i sat up.

"what's wrong?" derek asked, i stared at the wall. this is bad. this is bad. this is bad. B A D! "kayla!" derek shouted grabbing my arm. i turned to derek trying to hold my fear back.

"there's a fucking video!" i screeched, derek tilted his head. i unlocked my phone handing it to him, his eyes widened.

"there isnt just one," derek said looking up. "there's a whole page of us pictures, videos. an- fuck! they even have that! how did they get that!" i looked at derek a worried look growing to my face, my stomach twisting.

"what do you mean? what else do they have?" i asked, derek clicked the phone. "derek, what else do they have!" i yelled, derek stood up coming over to me putting his hands up.

"makayla, its okay," he said, i looked at him. "everything's gonna be fine." i looked at my phone, snatching it before derek could. i unlocked it again, seeing the video of derek and i in my room. he laid on top of me giving me all my hickeys.

my moaning is heard throughout the video, along with our little kissing session. and me saying his name. i threw the phone down throwing my hands in my hair.