❮seven; she misses me❯

derek

she misses me? she walked away sitting on the couch with her cereal leaving me to wonder if she meant this. swazz was already down and sat next to makayla. how can he sleep this long, and how can i do it?

i shook my head and sat down on the couch next to swazz. he looked over at me laughing while rubbing his eyes.

"what?" i said, kayla looked over too.

"why do you always look high even if you aren't?" i grinned.

"who says i'm not?" i replied. i'm high off kayla. swazz laughed.

"so anything else we gonna do today?" kayla asked, swazz shrugged.

"i don't know," swazz replied sighing. he threw himself back into the couch. "we cant go to the beach without getting into a fight," swazz turned to me with a sarcastic face, i rolled my eyes. "and we cant have a party because someone in underage." he turned to kayla with the same look.

"oh fuck you. at least i can handle myself." kayla fired back getting up, i laughed as she walked away.

"mami got some fire." i said, she turned to me flipping me off.

"fuck off, derek," she groaned and sat back down on the couch. "i'm still pissed off at you, john." swazz pulled her into a hug.

"i'm sorry, kayla, i'd rather have derek pick you up then you look like an idiot waiting for your high drunk ass brother at airport at almost twelve at night," she sighed and hugged him. "but you know i love you right?" she nodded.

"and you so fuckin' lucky you're my brother because i love you." he laughed at her, she sat down on her side of the couch. my phone buzzing, kayla texted me.

----

mami💎; i dont think swazz is suspicious against us

derek😜; is that good? are u ashamed mami

mami💎; derek, you don't know a lot of stuff about me..

derek😜; oh so u are and i know more than u think 😉

mami💎; oh no you dont, derek. i'm sure of it😏

derek😜; mamiiii not here

mami💎; why? dont want swazz seeing your boner?😊

derek😜; mmm

----

i looked at kayla as she got up to open the door. i completely zoned out, i realized skate and a brown skinned girl. she was pretty and all but kayla a queen. my queen at that.

next was sammy, johnson, and gilinsky without madison for once. i didn't like
her, she was probably doing shit behind his back because she's like that. kayla smiled at the the brown skinned girl.

i'm guessing they were friends. she then turned to swazz.

"did you get katelyn's number?" he nodded a small smirk growing on his face. "oh who am i kidding of course you did, why don't you call her?" swazz shrugged and pulled out his phone.