❬sixteen; rapper❭

baby swazz
smut warning;

derek's lips attached to my neck, his hands glued to my body. my leg sliding up against his side. my clothes over on the floor, along with derek's.

i flipped us over, kissing his lips and jawline, sliding my tongue down his neck finding a spot and sucking on it, he moaned while reaching for my ass.

"what time is it?" i asked, derek shrugged.

"who gives a fuck, babe." i shrugged, derek leaned up, kissing my chest. his arms holding me still, as i quietly moaned. he sat up while holding me in his arms staring at me.

he chuckled, smiling. i smiled at his smile, looking into his brown eyes. he slowly slid me down onto his lap, causing me to moan. he thrusted up, as i held his shoulders moaning.

"shhh, baby." he whispered, covering my mouth, he kept going, moaning along with me. i threw my head into his shoulders, still moaning under his hand.

he grabbed my ass with the other hand. he leaned up kissing my neck, trailing down to my stomach.

"mm, derek!" i shouted, he held my mouth, he uncovered it and kissed me instead, grabbing one of my hands and holding it. he laid me back and continued to thrust.

"derek! derek!" i moaned out, causing derek to hold my mouth. he opened my legs wider and went deeper.

"uhh! derek!" he panted along with me, i noticed the small amount of sweat running down his face.

"shhh, baby, not too loud." he kissed my neck, leaving hickeys. i dug my nails into his back, derek's hands holding my waist. our moans mixed together, as i gripped the sheets.

"fuck, kayla!" derek breathed out, i moaned again loudly, but covering my own mouth. i felt the part of my stomach tighten, and i knew i was close.

"almost, kayla!" derek groaned, my body shook up and down, short but hard thrusts were made, as i moaned out my last moan before climaxing. derek came after, panting he laid down beside me.

he grabbed my hand and looked at me. he then laughed, looking into my eyes.

"you prolly woke up everybody in the neighborhood." i laughed again, too tired to react.

"not my fault." i simply replied, laughing. i laid my head on his chest, and my found my eyes getting heavy. he kissed my temple and smiled.

"goodnight, princess." i smiled back.

"goodnight, baby boy." i finally fell asleep, i woke up to voices. so many fucking voices.

"look how fucking cute, man!" i heard katelyn say, she giggled as i heard the sound of a camera.

"baby, leave them alone." i heard swazz say, katelyn sighed.

"no! katelyn, take more pictures! this is adorable!" zuri said, swazz groaned.

"baby girl, why ya'll takin pictures of baby swazz and derek sleeping?" nate asked.

"because, baby, they so fucking cute. tyler said they give each other back rubs to relieve each other's stress." zuri replied, i buried my face into derek's chest.

"take the fucking picture, katelyn! this is gold!" zuri shouted.

"i took five of each one." katelyn replied, zuri laughed.

"wait, lemme see," zuri said, a long pause after wards. "post the second one! hurry!" zuri rushed.

"okay! okay, calm down i already posted like three." katelyn giggled.

"babe, leave my sister alone please. i don't want her freaking out on why everyone is taking pictures of them." swazz said.

"sorry, babe, but kayla and derek are such a cute couple," katelyn replied. "look at this, look at the way he's holding her." katelyn rambled on.

"i know! its like he's afraid to let go!" zuri said.

"alright. alright. enough." nate said, my bedroom door shut as i opened my eyes. derek still sleeping, i wrapped my arms around him. he moved his face more into my shoulder.

i laughed, as he smiled and changed emotionless. i unraveled from his grip and stood up from my bed going over to my closet and picking out clothes.

i put on some calvin kleins and put on some PINK socks with a maroon jacket. i looked back at derek as he moved around the bed trying to find me with his eyes closed.

"derek," i called, he shot up. "i'm right here." i finished, he turned to me. i laughed.

"i'll go get you some clothes." he nodded and laid on his back, i walked out of my room and into his going into his closet and picking out some clothes for him. i came back and gave them to him.

"thanks, mami." i smiled.

"no problem." i laid next to him as he slid on his clothes, i looked over at him.

"are you coming downstairs?" i asked, he nodded and stood up, i stood up with him going downstairs. zuri, katelyn, swazz, and nate looking at us as we stepped off the last step.

"hey, baby swazz." katelyn greeted, i smiled back.

"hey guys, who's hungry?" i asked, they all looked at one another. "so all you?" they nodded, i nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"pancakes or eggs!" i shouted.

"pancakes!" they yelled back, i nodded laughing as derek handed me the ingredients, i smiled thanking him. i started mixing as derek imitated me.

"lil ma mixing in the kitchen, got a ass fat as cake, jiggly as jello." i started laughing mixing the pancake.

"ya'll know how we do, we get up and make the cake gotta fix it all for you." i pointed to him, he laughed as i poured in the mix into the skillet. derek handed me the spatula.

"d luh and mami, having a small party." i started smiling.

"we go hard like a army." i replied.

"shootin em down like co op." i smiled.

"yeah you know we come on top." i flipped the pancake.

"kayla and derek we sound so generic, but we topple on these hoes." he said causing me to laugh.

"lacin up with my woes." i said.

"mami with the fire." derek said.

"glowin up like a lighter." i replied, plopping the pancake onto and plate.

"need a firefighter, cause she burnin brighter." i laughed making another pancake.

"but you know she good, ridin around the neighborhood in her foreign." he smiled.

"but her name aint lauren." i laughed shaking my head.

"she a bad thing k-a-y-l-a, that's her name, and she the top dog." i replied.

"and if she a dog imma dog too." i laughed plopping the other pancake onto the plate.

"ya'll down rapping in there?" swazz asked, i rolled my eyes.

"but wasnt that shit fire?" i asked, zuri, and katelyn nodded.

"fuck yeah it was!" zuri said, i laughed finishing the breakfast handing them all a plate.

--

man my updates are so fucking slow im sorry love ya'll tho 😁🤘🏽💕