Mmmm, you heard him say.

As you tried to pull away from him, he caught you and pulled you back.

Where ya going bunny baby? Hmm?, he asked in a husky voice.

Deeean!, you moaned as he fingered you.

Noo no no no tell me, he said as he continued to finger you. Should I replace my finger with something else?? Hmm?, he said.

Nooo, you moaned again.

Well stop running bunny baby... You know how I get, he said.

You two got cleaned up and Dean dried you off and left out so that you could give him your surprise.

You walked out with a lace set on that Dean had wanted to see you in since last year but you were to ashamed to but today was the day

Oooh mama, he said lowly.

You like?, you asked shyly.

Oh no baby you can't act shy in that!, he half yelled.

Babe!, you whined a bit.

No! You look fucking hot babe... Come here, he motioned you with both hands.

You walked over as he stared at you. His hands were itching to touch you again so you slowly approached him.

Bad bunny, you heard him say as you sat in his lap.

You felt his boner through his towel and jumped a bit. He felt on your thighs making you blush as he kissed your shoulders and back.

Wait baby, you moaned out making him stop.

He smirked as he grabbed his phone while you stood up. You quickly grabbed it and strolled through his play list and found his favorite song.

(Music plays)

You turned around and for you once wasn't shy... Especially to dance for him. He watched every move you made as the song played but you had to be quick about it or he'd attack you.  You saw the wheels turning in his head and that you had started something he'd dreamed of finishing the moment you walked out in that saucey little number.

I want the bunny, you heard him say.

No bunny, you said back but he wasn't going for it.

Dean walked over and kissed you... Full mouth opened... Tongue action and all... Something that he only does when he's been away from you too long.

Bunny, he said as he pulled you close to him as he licked at your neck.

Mmmmmm!, you moaned out. Baby slow down, you said as he looked at you.

You got me helpless right now baby..., he said breathing heavily.

Ok baby just... Just pace yourself... Ok?, you asked as he agreed because you know you two don't last long if one is more eager than the other one.

Dean picked you up and kissed you deeply until you noticed you were on the bed. He pulled your hair as his nails dug into your skin.

Fuuuccck!, you yelled as he started to finger you. Baaaaabee!, you moaned.

No, he moan as you heard his voice crack a bit.

You moaned loudly as the moment became intense to you. His body tensed up at your touch as you traced circles on his back. He moved but his hand stayed between your thighs.

More baby, you said as he pulled away from the kiss.

Bunny??, he asked seductively.

Ok baby.... Bunny baby, you said as he bit his lip at your answer.

In one swift motion he flipped you over on your stomach and started to eat your ass.... Something you had never done until you met him hence bunny baby. You would let him do it any and everywhere when he'd ask and you began to like it... Alot. You two had a couple of pregnancy scares along the way because of it so you two decided not to do it anymore until you're wedding night. 2 years later on your wedding it was happening.

Don't move baby, he said as he locked your hips up.

He tongue fucked you just like he use to and it felt amazing. He made you cum within minutes and got mad which made you laugh a bit.

Come on baby, he said as he pushed into you.

Baaaaabeeee, you moaned out.

Bunny baby, he moaned out.

You two fucked for what seemed like hours and it was well worth the wait.

That.... Was..... Epic!, you said as he laughed a bit.

I knooooow, he said.